"I am (Y/N), nice to meet you" I smile at them, and I have to admit that this 2 girls are hot.

"Its a pleasure, please feel like you are at home" mom says and I just don't know what to do, because I don't know what to say.

"Your daughter is beautiful" Lauren I think she is tells my mom

My mom looks at me smiling "thank you, she has good genes"

"That true, because you are flawless" the other girl Dinah says. We chat for some minutes and one of the maids says that dinner is ready, so we pull our guests to the dinning room.

I sit in between my mom and my girlfriend. And in front of me is Lauren and Dinah next to her.

"So now that we are all here, its a pleasure to have you here" My dad says smiling.

He is a sweet guy, but when is about business he is really serious. And hi looks kinda grumpy.

During dinner I make a conversation with Lauren and Dinah, and in the middle of our convo I feel Camila grabbing my hand and entwined our fingers. I know she is kinda jealous because she always do that when she feel that someone is smiling nicely to me.

I lean near to her "Babe? What's up?"

"Nothing, why?" Camila smiles at me and looks at her dad

"Are you jealous?" I tease her

"What? Of course not?" She whispers and I chuckle

"Right" I stop teasing her and we keep talking with everyone, and I found out that I have to go, to a meeting tomorrow morning. I guess I am gonna be seeing Lauren, Dinah and maybe the parents.

After dinner I help my mom with the cupcakes and Cami tells me that she has to leave because she has some party to go to.

"Don't go" I beg at Camila

"I have to...they are my friends baby"

I pout at her because this makes me so upset, because we can't be alone so often and she wants to go out alone.

"Please..I want to be with you" I kiss her cheek and she sighs

"Baby?' She whispers

"What?" I say a little cold

"Don't get mad please" She puts her forehead against mine "I promise to make it up to you"

"Okay..." I answer not really happy but If she wants to leave.

"I love you" Camila gives me a quick kiss and she leaves

I walk down the hall and I see Lauren walking towards me.

"Hi...can we talk?" She says smiling and I nod, I lead her to one of the rooms and we enter it.

"Sit down If you would like...what so you want to talk about?" I sit in one of the chairs on the room and she does the same

"I would like to know, If you are attending to the meeting, tomorrow?"

"Meeting?" I ask her

"Yes, didn't you know that? Its about the new society and stuff" Lauren says and I have to say that she is even hotter this close

"Oh well, If my dad tells me I have to attend, I will be there" I say smiling at her

"Where is your girl?"

"Mmm she had to leave, she had to attend to some other stuff" I say looking at the ceiling

"Well, If I was with you, I wouldn't leave your side, she is a very lucky girl" I get surprised by her words and I blush a little "and I hope she keeps you, because if she doesn't do it, I will make sure to win your heart"

"Oh my God...you really are sweet" I say and I can't stop the feeling of my cheeks burn

"And you are so perfect" Lauren says looking at me with those gorgeous eyes

"Thank you....but stoooop, you are making me blush" I cover my cheeks with my hands

"I won't stop until you precious, give me your number"

"And what If I don't want?"

"Well...I will keep on saying nice compliments to you, until you agree" Lauren gives me a smile and I shake my head

"Alright...give me your phone" I get up and I walk close to Lauren, and I grab her phone. Once I give her back the phone she gets up from her sit, and walks really close to me.

"Thank you" Lauren says and kisses my cheek

"You are welcome" I say smiling shyly, I have to admit that she makes all flustered, and I don't know why she has this effect on me, I have never feel this way about someone.

"Can you show me the way, to go back where everyone else is?" Lauren asks, and we get out of the room,and I lead her to where everyone else is.

Hi, first chapter, If someone is reading please comment and vote, I hope you like this first chapter let me know if you have something you would like to read, or some ideas I will consider them.
So... this will be a love triangle, or a love square? Is that possible hahaha I don't know...but maybe some cool stuff can happen here.