Chapter 10

*3 weeks later*

" So as I was telling, it's better for our new projects to keep it for our own company,instead of been associated with the Cabello's"

" Get over it... Y/N when are you gonna learn, that this is not about your love life... We need to make that deal with Alejandro,before he finds someone else"

I stand from my sit and I look at my dad "look dad.. I can't keep doing this,I think I'm gonna take a week or two off... I don't want to be part of this anymore"

"what do you mean?" My dad stands and he walks towards me

"I'm gonna go to Greece with my mom, first I declined her invite,because of you, but now I'm leaving, we will come back soon" I start putting all my papers in a folder and he just watches

"Are you really running away from your problems?"

I look at him and I let out a chuckle "I'm not, you are the problem,I'm fine with Camila now, we are not best friends but we talk... YOU dad, you're the one,who is pushing me to get back with her, to make this company the best one... I'm done..."

I look at him one last time and I walk away

****

"Hi Y/N , how are you? "

I make a funny face " I'm officially on vacation mode,so I'm terrific"

"Yay... This is gonna be our best vacation, I need to get my Poly tan"

"Dinah ... You look perfect " I stick my tongue out and she flips her hair " I know doll" "did you see your ex lover?"

"Not today, I mean... We saw each other yesterday,we talked for about 5 minutes and that was it..." I sip my juice and she stares at the menu

"And Lauren? Does she know that you're going to Greece?"

"Yeah, she was the one who convinced me to go, and well my mom is actually happy that Lauren could change my mind"

" your mom really likes her... I think Lauren is the most excited , because she feels like she has everything to win your heart "

"The thing is, she already has it Dinah, but I don't want to say that to her, I don't wanna get hurt again" Dinah grabs my hands and she gives it a squeeze

"Lauren is not like that ... If you two get together,she is gonna respect you,I promise"

"Well... Alright..."

****

"Y/N come and help me with your brothers things" I rolls my eyes

"Ugh mom, the driver is already waiting for us, hurry up pleaseeeeeee"

" 5 minutos mas por favor "

When we finally enter the car I get a call from Camila

"Mmm hello?"

"Hey Y/N ,how are you? I was wondering If we could talk?"

"Not right now Camila" I look at my mom and she is frowning "I'm heading to the airport, maybe when I get back to town we can chat"

"You are going with her... Aren't you?" she speaks in a kinda angry tone and I chuckle