Chapter 1

I am (Y/N) Miller...I am the daughter of one of the most successful entrepreneurs in LA.

My dad has the biggest business in town....I am gonna talk about myself for a little.

I am 20 years old, I am about 5'5'', light brown hair, also you have light brown eyes. You have beautiful smile, you have gorgeous dimples too. You are a skinny person, you actually have a great body, you exercise a lot. You have your moms booty. Oh did I mentioned that your mom is call Jennifer Lopez, well yeah!! The actress/singer that's my mom.

My dad is call Sebastian Miller, his family is Latin, I was born here in the US...I speak English & Spanish.

My mom is always there for me, even when I wasn't sure about the entire thing about dating my now girlfriend. The thing is that my dad, and his buddy Alejandro, when they were younger, made an agreement that If they had children, they would marry them...but the thing is that they both had girls....so they had to follow the agreement and made us date.

I wasn't sure when dad told me, because to be honest I didn't see Camila that perfect for me, but now I think I was wrong. Things are going great for now.

I was getting ready for a dinner that my parents are hosting, so I had to look good, because it was business related.

I am sitting on my bed with my back facing the door, putting one of my heels, when I hear someone knocking

"Mom I told you to wait" I shout because she has been bothering me a lot

I feel someone coming from behind and whispering

"I'm not your mom...but I am your baby" She whispers in my ear in a very seductive way

I turn my head to see that is Camila, my girlfriend.

"I am sorry" I say looking at her eyes

"Don't be...I bet you were really stressed about your mom" Camila says and she gets closer to me and I give her a little kiss

"I really like your lips" I say because they look so plump and they just shout to me 'kiss me...kiss me'

"And I like yours" Camila says giving me a light kiss. I pull away and I stand and I enter my bathroom

"Babe how do I look?" I ask Camila and she comes

"Amazing..that dress fits you, great in here" Camila says coming closer and cupping my butt making jump a little

"Don't do that baby" I say laughing "we should go downstairs" I say applying some lip gloss on my lips.

"Let's go" Camila grabs my hand and we go downstairs.

"Hi how are you?" I greet my father in law

"Good thank you...it's good to see you" I smile at him and I walk towards my mom

"Mother...?"

"What's up baby?"

"Who is the people that is coming?" I ask because someone is coming

"One of your dads new business partners..." My mom says "can you help me with this?" She says pointing at some cupcakes

I nod and I help her with those things.

I hear that someone knocks on the front door and my mom tells me that is probably The Jauregu's and Hansen's.

She pulls me to the front door, and I see that my dad is already there, with two girls and one man.

"Oh...this is my wife and daughter" dad says introducing us "this is Michael Jauregui, Lauren Jauregui and Dinah Jane Hansen"

I smile at them, and I shake their hands