Chapter 8

Your POV

It was now 6 in the afternoon , 4 hours after lunch , I was at a little spot I had and I was waiting for my friend to come

I hear a car engine and I know it's him

"I'm sorry I'm late princess" He hugs me and I just smile a little

"Don't worry Justin,I know you have other stuff to do,than just wait for my calls" He rolls his eyes playfully and I laugh a little

"So...you just didn't want to see my pretty face,right?"

"Nope" I look at the horizon and I feel the silence very comforting not awkward "Camila said some stuff today... And it hurt me..."

I look at Justin and he is just looking at me "the thing is,I was having lunch with a friend,who happens to be really gorgeous,and I may or may not kissed,days ago... And Camila happened to stop by,and she made a scene,Lauren told her some things...yes Lauren is the name..."

"Alright hold on" Justin puts his hands in the air and he speaks " you and this Lauren,kissed? Obviously Camila doesn't know...right?" I nod " today you went out with Lauren,camila saw you...and bam,shit went down"

I raise my eyebrow " You couldn't be more explicit,yes"

"What did Camila say to make you come here?"

I stand from the bench and I walk around

"She said something like... No Lauren,you can't ruin my plans of marrying Y/N... " I stop and I look at Justin "she said it in a way, that made me feel so bad... Like Justin Drew,I'm just a person who happens to have money because of my father, she made it seem like she just cared for the money... And then,she used me..."

By now I had a few tears coming down from my eyes

"Y/N... I understand how you feel,that happened to me... But you need to talk to Camila,and Let her explain,maybe the situation made her say something wrong,you don't know If she felt betrayed because of you been out with other girl"

I sit again and I put my head against Justin's shoulder

" i know I have to talk to her,but not today,or tomorrow..."

****

"Hey mom" I open the fridge and I can feel my mom staring

I turn around and she is looking at me "Tell me eveeything baby,I know something happened"

I drink some juice and I sit on the counter "mmm I don't want to talk about it"

"You have to Y/N,I'm your mom and I got worried when you didn't come back after lunch,and I was starting to feel desperate when you didn't answer your phone" mom looks really worried but I really don't feel like talking

"I'm sorry" I barely whisper "I had a situation,and mmm...I don't want to talk about it at the moment"

" Y/N did something happen with Camila?" I look at her and it's obvious that she knows

"Mom don't ask me that, you already know the answer... I really don't feel like telling the story again"
My mom opens her arms and I can't control how I feel... I just cry in her arms...

" sshhh baby it's okay..." she rubs my back and I my dads comes in

" Jennifer we need to talk "
We look at my dad and he looks serious

"Hey dad" I pull away and I wipe my tears

"We need to talk about what happened with Y/N and Camila..." He gets closer to us and I just look at him

"We don't have to talk about it...we should wait..." Mom points at me in hopes that my dad understands but he doesn't get the idea

"I want to talk now... You need to fix your shit with Camila... Hang out in public with her,and I don't care If you two are not together anymore... You need to pretend" By now my face feels on fire because of how mad I feel towards him...

"You can't choose that...I don't want to be with her anymore,alright?
I don't want to go back and pretend that everything is alright,when that's the biggest lie...and you know it. Dad your company is fine,let them deal with their crap"
I walk away from my parents and I go upstairs seeking for some peace

****

*knock knock*

I groan and I put the covers over me

" Y/N wake up... Remember that you have a meeting with the big people today..."

Is sit on my bed and I sigh , today is gonna be a long day...

****

"Good morning " I mumble seeing my mom having breakfast

"Morning baby, your dad already left... Just know that you don't have to do anything that you don't want to... Look for your own happiness"

I give my mom a little smile and I kiss her cheek

"I love you mom"

"I love you too baby, now eat something that you really need it. Oh and Justin called asking for you, he said that he is gonna be at the company today "

HEY PEOPLE... I FEEL LIKE THW BIGGEST LOSER RIGHT NOW. HAHA SOME THINGS HAPPENED TO ME, THAT MADE ME PUT ALL MY STORIES ASIDE. I HAVE WRITTEN THIS MONTHS AGO... BUT I AM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.
PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD KEEP WRITING THIS OR NOT... LET ME KNOW.
LOVE YOU.