old scars

i dont own anything related to sons of anarchy.

jax POV

its be four years since any of us heard from harley. she was my best friend since we were born well besides opie. we were secretly dating when she vanished and ive never been the same since. even though everyone knew it now but back then we kept it a secret. i was going to spend my life with her, she was going to be my old lady the only one to wear my crow, the only woman i would marry. we both knew it growing up.

we were each others first for everything, she was my everything. we may have been young hell we were basically kids when she disappeared but god we were in love.

i thought back to one of the last nights we were together.

she was laughing "what about that time we broke into that old school and almost got busted." she wiped the tears away from her eyes from laughing so hard. i couldnt take my eyes off of her. "yeah unser almost caught us and you go stuck on the glass climbing out the window cutting your leg i had to carry you home." we both started laughing as we laid there.  i traced my finger across the scar that was on her thigh.

"i love you harley. i cant wait to make you my wife and give you my crow." i told her. "don't forget about babies jackson gotta have tiny tellers running around."

"oh yeah you want little tellers, you sure about that?" i asked teasing her.

"oh yeah. like three or four maybe more. all boys and maybe one girl okay maybe two girls." she said running her hand through my hair

"you already got it all planned huh darlin. you got names picked out too?" i knew she did she had too.

"well for a little boy i thought about Thomas. after your brother and dad but i also like johnathan." she loved thomas and always helped him she would race home from school with me to spend time with him.

my dad died a three months ago and harley was there for me the entire time, she never left my side.

"so what johnathan thomas? or what about johnathan nathaniel-thomas?" i asked her.

"i like Johnathan nathaniel-thomas. thats cute. thats it. now for a girl umm. roseann marie? or jordan marie? emmalynn kate? i have no diea." she said laughing

"i like jordan and emmalynn but she should have your middle name so whatever has to go with marie baby." i tickled her side making her squeal.

"i think jordan marie is better. so johnathan nathaniel-thomas and jordan marie it is." i said kissing her.

things go heated she moaned "we can practice how to make a baby right now if you want to darlin." i said kissing her neck then winking at her making her giggle "i think we have enough practice with that jax but you know what they say practice makes perfect right?" she said winking back at me before kissing me.

we stayed up all night talking then "practicing". we werent worried about getting caught it was a friday which meant all the adults were at the clubhouse partying.

four days later she went missing. we all lost it. i couldnt belive she was gone, there was no lead on who took her or if she just took off. i couldnt believe she would just take off especially without saying bye. i was so depressed for months but then i started just screwing and girl i could just to try and forget the pain i had. it didnt work nothing ever worked. i could never forget my pain, or her. everywhere i went or looked i see her,  our memories together from when we were just friends and then the ones that made my heart ache from after we started dating.

nine months after she vanished piney and opie found her diary, which she wrote everything in about us. to say they were pissed was an understatement, i didnt think i would live to see the next day. weve had "sightings" oh harley but nothing ever came of them.