Grιeғ (parт 3)

~ "You know you truly love some when you'd rather leave them than stay with them if it was for their own good." ~

July 19, 2012//Manchester, England

"Yeah, and I bitch slapped her so hard that she flew against the lockers! But, then Grace came flying out of nowhere and tackled me to the ground. I was lucky that your uncle came just in time to give Grace detention and to send me to the clinic!" Kaye told the entire story that involved cussing and nose-breaking during our second block. It quickly became a viral video a few hours later. Everything spreads like a virus on the internet. That's what our generation has come to.

The girls and I nodded, agreeing and making it look like we were paying attention the end of Kaye's long story. I bet everyone loved that Kaye always spoke her mind and said the truth no matter how much it would hurt a person. We've heard this story a thousand times that I could write an essay about it verbatim.

"Ha! She had it coming to her, Kaye!" I shouted, rewarding her with a bump to the fist, like adrenaline was pumping through my body because of the excitement.

Niña closed her eyes, shaking her head as she watched me approve of Kaye's vulgar action. I knew it just wasn't like me to do that. I only wanted to have fun and take myself away from all the paperwork at school. Kaye was holding a bottle of vodka and we were playing "Never Have I Ever?"

"I never agreed to the alcohol," Catherine chastised us, placing her hands on your lap and sitting down Japanese style on the edge of the bed. The only person that agreed to it was Kaye.

The door opened with an echoing and horrendous bang. I thought they would've broken my door. Dark figures appeared in the door way, but the light made it clear who they were. The 3 boys. Wasn't it illegal to be on someone's property without permission? Or do these bozos have brains the size as peanuts?

"Hello, ladies. Mind if we join you?" Scott asked, peeking from behind Brandon shoulder, a smirk on his lips.

"I heard alcohol and I just had to see what you lovely ladies were up to." Brandon had his hands in his pockets. Whenever they were around, trouble came along and it manages to wraps itself around our circle and make us look bad.

"Leave my house at once!" I screamed at the intruders, but that made them laugh at me. What was so funny about someone being on private property when they were going to get arrested afterwards?

"Chillax, babe. We thought this was the Sugar Shack...Guess not!" Brandon laughed harder, his friends chuckling along with his poor attempt of a joke. They should be laughing at him when he decides to overdose on the hair products.

If they didn't leave, then I would have to call the police, or I could just save them time and let Kaye beat the crap out of them with her advantageous Taekwondo skills. Learning did come in handy when she needed to use the knowledge. I got off from my bed and charged at the boys, an angry look spread all over my face.

"Leave at this instance, Brandon Kingsley!" I struck at him with venom in my statement, my British accent coming out. Him and his pathetic posse had no business to be here and if they did, their rights would be provoked by me.

Brandon only smirked at me, ignoring my order and instead walked further into my room, admiring my colorful decors. That made me growl at him. Kaye and the others immediately stood up and ran for the door.

"We'll leave you two alone, instead!" Kaye shouted, grabbing Niña's elbow when she refused to leave at first, dragging her out.

"I'll have 911 on stand by. Just scream if you need it, Dee," Catherine whispered in my ear then scurried out, followed by Adam and Scott.