All for You

A after what seems like a long day of stories from Jaylene and Pamela, Visiting pretty cool spots around town that even you didn't know about, fun with the kind neighbor and her surprisingly sweet heart of a daughter comes to end.

Pamela: Are you sure you want to go? The night is still young.

Y/n: Sorry Mrs. Voorhees, But I can't. Being with you and your daughter today might have been the best time I have had in awhile, But there has been something bothering me since this morning I just..Need to take care of it while it still just a drizzle and not a storm just yet. 

Pamela gives a pause of wonder as to what you might mean.

Pamela: Well alright but before you go.

She goes into her kitchen and after a little while of rattling around, she comes back with a bag of snacks and mini pies that she made for you. Jaylene watches from afar as you exit the Voorhees home, Feeling something almost break inside she walks to the back yard. Pamela notices the her shift in attitude and smiles.

 Pamela: No matter how much she tries, She simply can't escape what she knows in her heart. Besides, love can't be taken away that easily by nightmares.

Pamela follows her love struck daughter. She finds her sitting on the bench and staring into the sky of the evening sun. Pamela joins her.

Pamela: You like him don't you dear?

Jaylene looks over to her mother and gives a flustered grin. Pamela giggles and looks her daughter.

Pamela: What is holding you back Jaylene? You almost never let anything stop you from what you want.

Jaylene: something in my heart, Like a barrier.

Pamela's smile disappears and she takes a more serious tone in her voice and she looks to her Jaylene.

Pamela: Jaylene, don't pass up your chance for you to have a future. Especially if you have love in your heart for someone. You must dedicate yourself to him if he accepts you and be willing to do what you must to help each other... Even Kill.

Jaylene looks over to her and Pamela notices.

Pamela: NOT LITERALLY!

Jaylene looks back to the Sky and so does Pamela.

Pamela thoughts: The Demon might have hold of dreams Y/n, But your kindness has awakened Evils and Monsters that are far worse than this. (Anyone that ask if there is going to be a sequel to this story...Maybe)

---After a Long while Back with you---

You sit alone in the dark on your laptop in a decision to watch the whole last season of Game of Thrones, You haven't been able to binge on your FAVORITE show in a while due to work. It's either this or Hantai Haven. You decide on neither and put your laptop away and go try sleep, But you can't help but feel that something is wrong. Not with you, but with everyone and everything around you. You toss and turn in your bed with these thoughts about your life in mind.

Y/n: Why do I feel like everything here is too good to be true or maybe even a dream...

Still in thought you hear a knock at your door. You get out of bed making way down stairs and look through the window to see who is here. You freeze in place to see a woman with a blank stare looking to you at the door. You try to move your body of stone, but no movement. The woman knocks at the door again, and again, and again. You close your eyes and pray that something changes when you open them back you. Opening your eyes nothing is there. You run upstairs in attempt to get to your room only to see your door slam shut in from of you. Thinking of another idea you look for the closest widow, as you try to think of an escape you hear the front door open with a chilling creek and foot step getting closer and going up the stairs. In a panic you go into Freda's room and hide in her closet.

The footsteps enter the room and you steady your breathing to only small quiet inhales. You see the ghostly visage of the woman step in the room stepping in. She looks around for a moment, But then the scent of Freda's closet starts to make your asthma flare you quickly calm your breathing, Though it is to late. The shadow looms over you through the closet opening. The closet door swings open and you close your eyes.

You spring from your bed screaming on the top of your lungs a sweaty mess. You feel your lungs set ablaze and you feel your body begin to collapse, But Freda runs in the room and sees you in your asthma pump grabs it and puts it in your mouth giving you the shot. You catch your breath as Freda holds your head on her soft legs.

Freda: Its alright honey it is just a nightmare.

After a little while of coddling from Freda.

Y/n: Honey, You don't mind me going out today do you? I need some time to collect my thoughts.

Freda: You need to be in bed, Waking up with an asthma attack like that. No way!

Y/n: Please, I won't be long.

Freda gives you a concerned look for a moment, but gives a sigh.

Freda: Fine, I guess it is better to get some fresh air than to be stuck in the house all day.

-Later That Day-Your P.O.V-At the park-

I sit on the bench in the deepest of thought, Questioning my life, My surroundings, The memories as far back as my toddler years and even my relationship with Freda. Hell is this even air i'm breathing right now, is what I feel right now real?

Looking around you see families and children playing. Birds flying and chirping and Dogs barking in chase of a squirrel, But you can't bring yourself to believe anything that is going on.

What  is happening. I can't keep track of this any more. When something goes wrong I wake up like it never happened, I don't know weather i'm sleeping or awake, Real or Fantasy. Its like some sick never ending looping Nig-

Just as your about to finish your sentence you feel a hand being placed on your shoulder. You jump off the bench falling to the ground. Looking up you see Jaylene with a stunned look on her face.

Y/n: Oh, hey Jay I didn't know it was you.

She walks over to you and grabs your hand helping you up off the ground. As you dust yourself off and sit back on the bench, You notice Jaylene's reluctance to sit next to you, so you pat the spot next to you. Her face glows pink for a moment as she sits down next to you. You both sit for awhile without a word of conversation, But to break the silence and the awkwardness of the small atmosphere you decide to speak first.

Y/n: Soo, You look rather dapper

Jaylene smiles from your comment and responses.

Jaylene: Thank You.

You notice the blush on her face, she sees you inspecting her and she tries to hide it, You are inclined to ask.

Y/n: You seem to be a little more shy than normal, Is there something on your mind?

Jaylene feels her body get warm as she looks to you. Yet another situation where you feel the warm sensation of..

Y/n: (Love? that what I have been feeling.)

Jaylene sees the look on your face and she slides from you, But you put your hand on her shoulder making her freeze in place.

Y/n: You know for someone so silent, It says so many things.

Jaylene: Y-Y/n?

Y/n: You came to confess didn't you?

Jaylene's face turns into a red as strawberry, But then fades as she notices your expression.

Y/n: I'm sorry Jaylene, But I can't. There is something wrong with..Everything, I don't think I can be with anyone. I don't anyone I care for to-

You suddenly go wide eyed as you are stopped mid sentence by Jaylene. You feel her arms wrap around you and her two soft lips push against yours. You again feel yourself fall into some sort of spell as you feel entranced in the moment, But as you start to accept what is happening your heart sinks to the earth and beyond as Freda stands behind Jaylene from a distance watching with a presents that the Devil himself would feel from his throne.

Y/n: Oh no.