ONE SHOT 05 - SWEET ROMANCE - || ZICO { Ravijjuma }

- Requested by: ravijjuma

---
Sorry you had to wait so long! Hope you'll enjoy ;)
---

"Yujin, where are you?!" a deep sigh leaves Yujin her mouth. "You do not have to scream over the phone, I am holding my phone close to my ear, I can hear you even if you don't scream." while holding the phone in her right hand she opens the door of the apartment with her left hand, the plastic bag in her hand rustles.
"I am going to surpise my boyfriend, I already told you about it right?" Yujin explains when her friend asks her again about what she is doing.
"But it's a little odd, the door was open but no one's here." she adds when she notices that her boyfriend is not sitting on the couch just like she expected, she heads over to the kitchen but he's also not there. "Did you check the bedroom?!"
"I don't think he is sleeping at the moment." Yujin puts the plastic bag she packed with selfmade food on the kitchen counter and walks over to the livingroom again. "I am not saying that he is sleeping, but there is a chance that he is not alone..."
"Chae Won, what are you implying right now?" a deep sigh leaves Yujin her mouth, why is her friend always saying those weird things? "Maybe he is cheating on you?! Maybe is in his bedroom with someone else right now! I have heard and read a lot about these kind of things! It happens a lot and come on, he totally looks like the type to just kiss a random girl who looks pretty."
"How dare you say something like that about my boyfriend! Chae Won, he is not like that, I know him, he wo-" "What's that weird groaning noise I hear in the background?" Chae Won asks, interrupting her best friends rant. "I don't know, it's coming from the bedroom." Yujin slowly walks over to the door of the room she was talking about, hearing a groaning noise she didn't notice untill her friend started talking about it.
"Oh my god, I was right! He is cheating on you! Girl, you gotta open that door and slap him in the face!" Chae Won yells. "I am not gonna slap him, Chae Won you are imagining things, like always." Yujin sighs. "You are too innocent, Yujin, I am telling yo-" "I am going to hang up, I will tell you later what happend." and after she said that Yujin hangs up, putting her phone on a random shelf next to the door of his bedroom.
Yujin lays her hand on the door handle, she takes a deep breath before opening the door.
"Zico!" she exclaims when she sees her boyfriend lying in bed, his eyes widen when he hears her voice. "Y-Yujin?" he mumbles, followed by another groan. "Zico! Are you okay? You are sweating like crazy and you look really pale." Yujin walks over to the bed and sits down next to him. She lays her hand on his forehead, cheking his temperature. A painful look on his face.
"You have a fever." she mumbles, she stands up and walks over to the bedroom where she grabs a towel and a bowl with some water.
"Yujin, why are you here?" Zico asks when she enters the bedroom again, still that painful look on his face, his hands lay on his stomach, grabbing the fabric of his sweater. "I don't want you to see me like this..." he ads, focusing his eyes on the wall behind her. His cheeks are red but not because he is sick but because he is a bit shy. "Zico... Why do you always want to look though in front of me? If you are sick you should call me so that I can take care of you." Yujin makes the towel wet and starts wiping his forehead. Zico grabs her hand and stops her. "I don't want to burden you, I don't want to be that pathetic boyfriend." he looks her in the eyes. Yujin cups his cheeks with both her hands, the towel still in her right hand. "You know I love you, and I will never think you are a burden neither pathetic. Looking after you when you are sick is part of my job as your girlfriend. And by the way, this way I can spend some time with you." Yujin leans forward and presses a kiss on his forehead before she starts cleaning his face.
Zico looks at her without saying much, ignoring the pain in his stomach. A smile slowly appears on his mouth, he can't stop it. Seeing her being focused like this makes him smile.
"Yujin?" he asks after they spend a couple of minutes in silence. "Yeah?" she looks at him with a questioning look in her eyes. "Can you help me take of my sweater, it's so hot I don't think I can take it much longer." he mumbles, sitting up a bit more straight. "Ofcourse! Can you lean a bit closer to me?" Zico does what she told him to do and leans a bit closer to her. Yujin grabs his sweather and slowly pulls it up, only to find out he is not wearing any shirt underneath it. "Aren't you too cold like this?" Yujin sounds worried, his upper body completely coverd in sweat drops. "I should take a shower, my body is al sweaty." Zico wants to stand up but he can't, the pain in his stomach and head almost unbearable. "Should I get you some painkillers? I can see that it hurts a lot." Zico immediately shakes his head. "No need, it will go over soon." he mumbles, he wants to grab the towel out of her hands so he can start wipping his upper body but his girlfriend stops him.
"Let me clean your body and after that you can put on a t-shirt." Yujin puts the towel in the bowl again and wrings it before she starts cleaning his body. The short haired girl bites on her lip, something she always does when she is really concentrated.
"You make it so hard for me to control myself." Zico tells her, his eyes focused on hers. Yujin looks up, her cheeks turning slightly red. "Zico, you are sick..."
"I already feel a lot better since you are here." he answers, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Thank you Yujin, for taking care of me." Zico leans closer to her, the space between them slowly disappearing untill there is just a bit left. "It's nothing, you know I am willing to do a lot more for you."
A grin appears on Zico his face. "Is that so?" he asks, Yujin her eyes grow wider, realizing that what she just said could be taken the wrong way.
"You are so cute when you are embarrassed, do you even know that you make my heart race every time your cheeks turn red." he cups her cheeks with his hands, looking straight in her eyes. "When I asked you to be my girlfriend I never thought my feelings for you could grow even stronger, but they did. Just thinking about not being with you anymore tears my heart apart. So you have to promise me you will never look at other guys. I might sound possessive, but I want you to be mine forever. I ca-" Yujin interrupts her boyfriend by pressing her lips against his. At first he is shocked but he quickly closes his eyes kisses her back, a smile on his face.
"You silly thing, even if you wanted me to I would never leave you. I love you way too much."