ch7: the new crewmates

Začať od začiatku

'Why would Mihawk look at a place with a rowing boat' Almost everyone thought.

The rowing boat was getting close at a fast pace. When it was close enough for everyone to see it, it stopped.

A figure stood in the small boat attracting everyone's attention.

"Who is that?" Someone asked

The figure quickly leaped towards the sky, leaving a huge wave that agitated the boat and the water around it.

"Where did it go?!" Krieg looking at the disappeared figure asked.

Suddenly, the other half of the boat where Krieg's crew were shaking intensively.

Everyone looked around at the cause of the agitation. Mihawk just stared quietly at a new figure in the middle of the boat. Luffy did the same but with a smile in his face and his eyes shining with joy.

"What was that?!" Someone asked

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Another pirate pointed towards a figure standing in the middle with his arm crossed.

The figure looked back at the scared pirate with cold eyes.

"I am not here for you, if that is what worries you" The figure jumped to where Mihawk and Luffy were, landing effortlessly in the destroyed part of the ship floating in the sea "Hello, Luffy"

The figure was a tall man with long hair and a giant fan in his back, it was obviously, Madara Uchiha.

"Uncle Madara!" Luffy quickly hugged him "It is nice to see you!"

"Yes, it is" Madara released himself off the hug he just received. "I came here to have a little talk with you, but it seems you are busy with another matter"

"Who are you?!" Mihawk exclaimed looking at Madara.

Mihawk was alerted at Madara's presence, all his enhanced senses screamed "Danger" when looking at Madara.

Madara noticed the hostility of Mihawk and decided to tranquilize him.

"I am not here to fight, it that is what bothers you" He putted his hand in Luffy's shoulder "I am just here for this stubborn child"

"Who are you calling stubborn?!" Luffy shouted

"But if you are hostile towards me or this kid right here, then I should answer correctly"

"I have no business with you" Mihawk said

"Then I have no business with you either" Madara then looked to Mihawk doing a serious face.

"I see" Mihawk placed his sword in its back and walked to his boat. "Can I ask your name, then?"

"I am told it is discourteous to ask a name without introducing yourself"

"Very well, my name is Dracule Mihawk" He looked firmly towards Madara.

Madara crossed his arms "Madara Uchiha"

There was a moment of silent between the two, the air felt cold, and everyone around were sweating at the high pressure the two of them generated.

"Then, Farewell" Mihawk said and walked towards his boat

"Yeah, I should not take more of your time in useless chat" Madara replied

The two then looked at each other, they were exchanging words with their stares.

'You are strong, very strong' Mihawk thought looking to Madara while sitting in the only space he had in his coffin-shaped boat.

'You are not bad yourself, I could be fun having a spar with you' Madara looked back at Mihawk.