ch2: Life in Mt. Colubo

Start from the beginning

"Well, I think that is all I can do for now" Minatomo said while packing his stuff "I will take the leave now"

"So, you are leaving after all, old man" Madara said while putting his Gunbai in his back "I hope you have a good trip to wherever you go" Madara leaved the store while waving his hand.

"You too, lad" Minatomo said while waving too.

The 4 were walking to the mountain again. the villagers greeted Madara and the boys while they were walking.

When they arrived to Dadan's house, there was a tall old man waiting in front of the house.

"Mr. Garp, nice to see you here" Madara said waving to the old man.

"Madara, I see you took the kids for a walk" Garp said with a huge grin on his face.

The kids just hided in the trees around trying to not be discovered by the old man.

"You know all your attempts to hide are futile, right?" Madara said without looking at where the children were hiding.

Madara, thanks to Garp, learned what Haki was. After the months of staying with Dadan, Garp visited occasionally to see how Luffy and Ace were doing. He met Madara in one of his visits, and since Madara didn't have a wanted poster, nor a wanted order, he knew Madara wasn't nor a pirate nor a bandit. Madara then convinced Garp about his "amnesia" and Garp, to Madara's surprise, Garp was just like Luffy with a carefree aptitude.

Madara since then have trained with Garp every time he came to visit. Garp, to Madara, was a fierce and strong warrior. Which help Madara develop quickly a Haki, but it was also thanks to his warrior faculties.

"I will wait here for you to finish your game with the kids" Madara said sitting in a nearby rock.

"Fine, I will be quickly" Garp squeezed his knuckles.

After literal seconds, Garp was holding Sabo upside down with his hand while Luffy and Ace were laying on the ground with big bumps on their heads.

"Well…. than when quicker than I expected" Madara said looking to Luffy and Ace laying on the ground.

"Of course, I will never go easy on these little brats, Bwahahaha" Garp laughed heavily while releasing Sabo from his hand grip.

"Then, is my turn" Madara left his Gunbai lying in the rock.

Madara started stretching while Garp squeezed his knuckles. The 3 kids walked away but they were close enough to watch the fight between the two.

"Then, let's dance" Madara said

Immediately Madara jumped to Garp with a grin on his face. Madara threw a kick to Garp's face, Garp defended using his arm. Garp then aimed a punch towards Madara. Madara defended using his arm, he was thrown a few meters away by the punch.

Madara just grinned intensively, Garp did the same.

"You can be one hell of a marine, you know?" Garp said stroking his arm.

"I will think of that, I am not fond of following orders" Madara prepared for another round

"I can change that" Garp did a fighting pose.

The two then engaged in an exchange of hits. Kicks and punches were thrown back and forth. The 3 kids watching from afar were perplexed by the sight.

"Monsters…..." Sabo said looking at the two fighters.

Their exchange continued for 10 minutes, then, both stopped.

"That was a fine match" Garp stretched his muscles.

"It sure was" Madara stroke his shoulder.

Both Madara and Garp weren't serious at all. Madara used the chance to fight Garp as a Haki training, Garp used this chance to stretch his old muscles.

"Well, I will see you tomorrow to see if the rascals change their opinions about becoming pirates, Bwahahaha" Garp laughed.

"That will be difficult" Madara joked.

----------------------------

"Dadan, we are home!" Luffy screamed

"Oh, so you are alive, I wished you all just died to let me alone!" Dadan yelled.

"Dadan, take it easy" one of Dadan's gang said

"I won't die before I become the king of pirates" Luffy yelled back.

"King of pirates?!, you can't even beat a crocodile alone!" Dadan yelled.

"Dadan, take it easy" Madara sat around the cauldron.

The comical vibe went all the night.