Day 5

DAY 5 IN HAWAII.

[ ITALIC - UNIQUE'S DIARY ENTRY
NORMAL - THIRD PERSON ]

it isn't rainy anymore.

and i can't breathe properly.

i dont know but blaster drives me wild, crazy, out of my mind. he's making me cry and feel a lot of things. it's just,

i cant breathe because of him.
i cant function properly because of him.

I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BACK AT HOME i dont know what to feel what to do i'm panicking

what should i tell blaster
what should i tell my girlfriend
what if she asks about things
what if she suspects on me

i'm crying
IM CRYING

i should make it up to blaster, before the sunset ends and before the night passes by

i should tell blaster about my girlfriend.

Unique stood up from his seat, fixing his hair and his face. Breathing in and out, left hand on his pocket and the other one hanging loose. His hair was slightly getting longer than the usual, his bangs growing out and slowly sweeping to the side.

His white shirt was lazily tucked in his shorts, he decided whether he should tuck it in or if he should tuck it out. He felt like tucking it out feels much better, the shirt hanging on his body, freely moving whenever it comes in contact with the wind.

He combed his hair and swept it to the side, and put on his glasses. Taking deep breaths in between, he started to leave his room and went to Blaster's room.

The view of the sunset from the hotel lobby was extremely pretty and beautiful, but Unique had to watch it with Blaster before he goes.

He needs to make the most out of his last two days, last two sunsets.

He rushes himself to Blaster's room, walking in a much more faster pace. He speeds himself and as he got to Blaster's room, he knocks at the door.

"One would probably be enough." He thought to himself, and then knocked on the door once. To Unique's surprise, Blaster opened the door as soon as he knocked. "Hey." Blaster smiles, "Wanna watch the sunset?" Unique asked, his lips curving up to the side. "I was actually about to."

They exit the building and started to walk towards the beach. Unique picked a flower and tucked it on Blaster's ears. "You look handsome." Unique smiled, "I don't think 'handsome' is an appropriate adjective for me." Blaster whispered, then slightly laughed.

"You look pretty."

"That sounds so much better."

i genuinely don't know what to feel. he likes being called pretty. and i don't know if that keeps me falling and falling or if it should keep me from falling.

"The sunset's back at it again. Back at being pink and a burst of colors." Blaster smiled, walking near the shore. He sat down and Unique did the same, both of them sitting close to each other.

"Unique?" Blaster called out and held the flower tucked in his ears with his palm, twirling the vibrant yellow flower around. "Yeah?" Unique responded, but didn't look at Blaster. Possibly too focused on the sunset.

"Thank you." Blaster's lips slightly curved up to a sly smile, his eyes slowly turning dreamy and the golden sunlight hitting his face. "For what?" Unique silently chuckles and looks down. "Everything. For the sunsets and for the happiness you gave me. Every single thing and every single memory."

Unique nodded and smiled. "Thank you too, I guess."

Blaster attempted to leaned in to kiss Unique on the cheeks. Unique's peripheral vision could see Blaster leaning in and he unconsciously looked to Blaster's direction.

And then Unique unexpectedly felt Blaster's lips on his.

He had his eyes wide open and so did Blaster, both of them shocked and clueless of what just happened.

Blaster was the first to let go, and he seemed like he was running out of breath. He looked away from Unique and his cheeks started to flush into a pale shade of red. He bit his lips and focused his eyes on the sunset and so did Unique.

"Unique, I'm sorry. I didn't expect that to happen, I'm so so sorry--" Blaster bit his lips hard until he felt like it was bleeding. "No, Blaster. Don't be sorry. No harm's done." Unique looked at Blaster with a sweet smile and a sheer bit of awkwardness in his eyes.

my heart started to race when blaster unintentionally kissed me. it wasnt expected. no one did. i cant breathe at that time. he made everything hard for me. breathing, thinking, functioning, i can't think right.

"Unique.. Can I tell you a secret?" Blaster asks with a nervous tone, and his hands started to tremble and twitch. "Sure, Blaster. Your secret is safe with me." Blaster started blinking and shaking. "Do gays go to hell?" Blaster asks. "I don't think so." Unique replied with furrowed eyebrows and a slight smile. "Okay. Okay." Blaster breathed in and out, and he could feel himself shake.

"Unique.." Blaster looked down, trying his best to avoid eye contact with Unique. "Yeah?" He responded, looking at Blaster who's looking at the sunset. Blaster glanced at Unique, but then looked away at covered his face.

"I know I shouldn't feel like this. This makes me feel like so terrible." Blaster pursed his lips. "Just say it, let it out." Unique smiled and patted Blaster's back.

"I-- I can't say it. I can't." Blaster refuses, "Blaster, I won't be mad. I promise." Blaster nodded, "Okay, okay. Uhm.. Unique.." Unique focused his eyes on Blaster. "Yeah?"

"I think I might be falling in love with you."

Silence. Just pure silence. Nothing but the sound of waves and the sound of wind winding the trees, Blaster fixed his eyes on Unique, who was seated on the sand in silence.

"No you don't―Tell me you're lying. Please. Tell me this is all an early April fools prank and tell me this is all a joke--"

"B-but, no! I'm not joking!"

"Goddamn it!" Unique stood up, scaring Blaster with a seemingly angered face that scared Blaster, "Jesus! Just-- Jesus Christ!" Unique walked away, leaving Blaster alone.

"Unique! Come back!"

He'll watch the sunset alone again, he's used to it anyway. Been doing it for years―but.. why does it feel so empty now?