Day 1

DAY 1 IN HAWAII

[ ITALIC - UNIQUE'S DIARY ENTRY
NORMAL - THIRD PERSON ]

earlier this morning i just got out of the plane and booked myself a hotel room at some beach resort, nothing too much important. it was like 3PM and i feel jetlagged. i'd really go for some food.

Unique goes to the a little restaurant in the beach resort. The place was full of unfamiliar food that he most likely would not be ordering.

His tastebuds wanted something sweet, but he did not have that much of a sweet tooth. In fact he hated sweet food, but this time his tastebuds decided to have a change.

He ordered a little chocolate cake, something not so out of the ordinary since chocolate cake is basically sold everywhere.

He went to his table and observed the place as he was eating. It felt like Hawaii was all about that sunshine and enthusiasm, and that's what he exactly felt.

Synthetic flowers were used for designs but the outside the restaurant was full of beautiful flowers, all natural and all about that color and vibrance.

when i was at the restaurant, i was basically observing the place. until some asshole showed up.

Unique was supposed to leave the place after finishing his chocolate cake (of course, he needed to drink water), but a guy wearing a dark gray t-shirt accidentally threw some water at Unique.

i was actually calm even when he accidentally threw water at me because i knew it was an accident, but he was being a BITCH when he's at fault

"God," The guy in a dark gray t-shirt rolls his eyes, "I didn't mean it. I gotta go." The guy walks away, but Unique got a grip of the guy's wrist. "So you're really leaving without saying sorry?" The guy rolled his eyes, then pissing Unique off.

"Well then, sorry! If you hurt me I'll sue you for physical injury!" The guy shouted and Unique lets go of the tight hold.

"I'm sorry then, it was an accident after all. Besides, I haven't seen your face anywhere here. Interesting. You must be new here. Change your clothes or dry yourself out and I'm going." The guy added and walked away.

Unique had a short glance at the black woman at cashier, "He's crazy." She mouthed, drawing an invisible circle at the side of her head.

god was that guy annoying, so i had to change my clothes and basically do nothing but write new songs, play my guitar, look at my phone at look at the view from my window. it was a sunset.

it was a beautiful sunset, a mix of pink, purple and blue clouds painting the sky. it was too beautiful. it was amazing and breathtaking. i saw a familiar guy sitting by the seashore. it was the guy at the restaurant.

why is he here? is he also a tourist?

nevermind i'll just sleep and then try to roam the hotel tomorrow

gotta make the most out of my vacay i mean i only have 6 days and 5 nights left in this place hahaha ok i'm sleepy bye