Mikrokosmos Chapter 5

Edited in 04/17/20

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up feeling uneasy, why? I looked at the time, 3am? It's so early in the morning, I sat up and walked to the living room, I got myself some water and drank it. 'Oikawa Tooru is a third year in high school from Aoba Johsai, he's the popular setter that Japanese girls fall for.......it's true that he's super handsome, but I see through right his heart, he's clingy, kind, and a demon when it comes to serving.......why would I think about him? Do I really love him that much? Even so, he won't notice me since I'm an ugly fat potato in the streets.......if he really is my soulmate, don't you think he said those girly sentence that are imprinted in my wrist? Why the heck I kept thinking about him? I'm really falling in love with the guy. My soulmate, where are you? It's so lonely, I'm jealous on my friends at US, to Kei, and everyone else........I hope I meet you soon' I thought as I felt sleepy so suddenly, so I slept in the counter......

Oikawa's POV

'My soulmate, where are you? It's so lonely, I'm jealous on my friends at US, to Kei, and everyone else........I hope I meet you soon' I saw a girl but her appearance is a blur when she said that, I woke up and breathed heavily, 3:30am? It's still a lot early.......did I just heard my soulmate's voice? I shrugged it off and pretended that, thing didn't happen and continue my precious sleep, but somehow, I can't go back to sleep. My mind was still lingering on that girl's voice........

"Welp, I can't sleep now, maybe I'll get some water"I said as i went down on my room and to the kitchen........Kei? I heard that name before........wait it's that Four Eyes in Karasuno, that middle blocker of theirs........what is my soulmate relationship with Four Eyes?

"Why am I like this? And my soulmate is jealous? Why?"so many questions that my mind has but I couldn't process what or who is it.......all I know that she's going to Karasuno and she knows Four Eyes.........

"I suddenly felt sleepy"I said as I made my way to the couch and slept there........

"OI LAZYKAWA! WAKE UP, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"I heard Iwa-chan shouted through my eardrums, I kinda held my ears when he shouted........I then fell to the couch I was in

"Your so mean, Iwa-chan!"I said as he scoffed and loooked at me while I got up

"What are you doing in here anyways? I thought you have your own room?"he asked as I nodded and stood up

"I dreamt of my soulmate last night"I said as Iwa-chan listened to me while I prepare for school

"Did you saw her appearance?"he asked as I shook my head

"From some reason, her face and her whole appearance is a blur, I just heard her voice saying that she's jealous of her friends, the Four Eyes from Karasuno, and everyone else, that she's alone without me"I said as he looked at me

"What kind of soulmate contract is happening to you?"he asked as I looked at him

"Where a word or a sentence is imprinted on our wrists, why do you ask, Iwa-chan?"I asked as we walked to school

"I was curious, because none of that happened to me before, my soulmate thingy is the same with you, but I never dreamt of my soulmate before.......something is rare on your soulamate contract......."he said as we reached the classroom, something rare?

(Y/N)'s POV

It's today, the day where we will all have the hellish day, Examination, I mean I really like studying but I just can't stand mathematics! For me, that subject is the worst, more worst than History! I sighed as i did all of the test correctly, then it came down to the last one, math! I focused on the test, also today is the day that me and Kei we're going to summer festival together! I really hope he wears the kimono, I wanna see him in that suit, he will look more handsome than he already is.........don't get me wrong, when i first saw him when I was a child, he still smiles so I see those smiles everyday, I think I have a little, and just a teeny bit crush on Kei when we we're younger........because who wouldn't like Kei? For his looks I mean, he can be a model! Anyways back to the exam, it was dismissal and I stretched, Kei and Yamamoto-kun taught me math, well for some reason, Yamamoto-kun has been clingy and possessive over me........wonder why?