Chapter Eleven: Finding the Champagne

The Main Living Room:

Finding the living room I was at before, was so hard. This place was bigger than I thought. But, I was finally able to find it. I checked to make sure that no one was in the room, and I went inside quietly. I then saw the glass of champagne, and another note.

   Be carful with the tears

   Be carful with the tears. Dark uses it to trigger his workers. It's like a tonic of poisonous carbon dioxide. Use it slowly and beware of the butler.

"Beware of the butler?...", I asked myself while continuing to look at the note. But then I heard footsteps entering the room. Turns out that it was the butler, but he looked so scary and demon-like. "STAY AWAY FROM THAT GLASS, DOLL!", he shouted at me. I moved away a bit and got a bit frightened. "You again... I need that glass.", I told him as he gave me an evil smile. "You are not getting those tears! Dark told me all about you. And I'm here to turn you into him.", the butler said while coming up close to me slowly. However, I grabbed a vase full of water behind me and smashed it on top of him. "I WILL NOT GO BACK TO HIM!", I shouted as he butler fell down on the ground in pain. I then ran to get the glass, but the butler grabbed my ankles and I fell down. I looked up to see his face, and he had blood dripping from his head. "THAT'S IT! NO MORE GAMES! I'M TAKING YOU TO DARK FORCEFULLY!", he shouted at me while pulling my legs. I tried to reach the glass, and I finally did. I then turned to the butler and glared at him. "NO, YOU'RE NOT!", I shouted while using half of the glass to spill some tears on the butler. This got him to let go of me, but he screamed in horror. The tears splashed in his eyes, and he started to turn into smoke. And it smelled so foul. "AHHH!!! YOU FREAKIN BRAT! AHHHHH!!!!!", he shouted even more. The butler then exploded in smoke, and I was immediately confused on what just happened. "Wow... Looks like Mark was right: Dark's eyes are like a tonic of poison for demons...", I said to myself while pouring the rest of the tears in the bottle. So far, I only had two ingredients in. I just needed one more. "To the garden, and then I'm out of here!", I said to myself while running out of the room.

Dark's POV:

I looked at her running away from the living room, and cracked the mirror. She thinks that she can try to escape me, well then she has a surprise just waiting for her in the garden.