Chapter One: Welcome Home

Four Days Ago:

The car pulled up in front of a large brownstone mansion, and I was so excited to get out. Once the driver got out to open the door for me, I thanked him and went to the door. I pulled my suitcase and rang the doorbell. While waiting for someone to open the door, it opened. Once it opened all the way, I smiled at who greeted me inside. "Hi Tyler!", I said with a smile on my face. He looked so handsome in his tuxedo. Not to even mention that I found him to be quite handsome. "Ah... (Your Name), nice to see you again. We're all so glad that you're here. Please come in. Let me take your bag up to your room.", he said to me. As I gave him my luggage, I walked inside and saw the entire house. It looked so majestic, and so expensive. The floor was clean and polished, the furniture and home decor was lovely, the chandelier was sparkling so high from the top of my head, and everything else inside was so incredible. "Wow...", I said to myself. As I continued walking, I stopped to see my other friends. "Hi guys!", I said as I gave them all hugs. "Hi (Your Name)! We're so glad that you're here.", Amy said with a smile. "Yeah, we are. Are you excited for the skit we're doing?", Kathryn asked me. "Are you kidding me? Of course I am. Being in this video is such an honor for me to star in.", I said as everyone giggled. As everyone was still talking, you looked around for someone. "Hey, where's Mark?", I asked. "He's upstairs getting ready. He should be down here soon.", Ethan told me. All three of them then left me alone to explore the house some more. As I walked around, I heard Mark's voice. "(Your Name)! You're here!", he said as you looked up to see him on the high staircase. I beamed at him and couldn't be anymore happier to see my best friend. Mark came down the stairs, and greeted me with a hug. He looked so handsome once I saw him. He had on his tuxedo that he was going to wear for the skit. "Wow! You look great. I'm so excited for this week.", I said to him with a smile. "Yeah, me too...", Mark said in a low tone. He kind of looked happy, but he also looked a bit depressed. "Mark? What's wrong?", I asked as he looked up. "I.... I need to talk to you. Come with me outside.", he said. The two of us then walked out to the back door of the house, and saw the garden. Mark took me to one of the rose bushes, and looked at me. "The garden looks beautiful. Is this what you wanted to talk to me about?", I asked. He let out a sigh and looked at me seriously. I could tell that something was wrong. "No, it's something else... I figure that I can tell you, because I trust you. You and me have been the best of friends ever since.", Mark said as I blushed at his compliment. I grabbed his hand and smiled at him. "Mark, of course you can trust me. I promise not to tell anyone.", I said as Mark gave me a tiny chuckle. "Hehehe! Okay, I'll tell you: I had a dream about Dark. You know, my persona? You see, he told me that he'll get his revenge on me for getting rid of him. I honestly didn't know what to believe. Should I be aware, or not?", Mark explained his story to me. I knew a lot about his dark persona, Dark. Mark always talked about him on his channel. Even with some of those skits he made, his persona still scared the hell out of me. "Mark, I'm sure that it was just a dream. Besides, you know that Dark isn't real. You made him back then, but he's not real.", I said. Mark thought to himself for a moment, and looked at the water fountain in front of the garden. He looked at his reflection and turned back to me. Only this time, he was smiling. "Hehe! You're right! I shouldn't be worried about Dark. I'm sure that it was all just a dream. I'm sorry if I told you this.", he said. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "Hey, I'm your friend, and I care about you. I promise to always help you, no matter what.", I said so sweetly to him. "Thanks (Your Name).", he said while hugging me again. I cared so much for Mark; I loved him so much. I do anything to help him. Even if it meant to help him out with his talk about Dark, and his dreams about Dark, I'm still there for him no matter what.