Chapter Ten: Finding the Wine

The Grand Ballroom:

Once I made it to the ballroom, I saw that it changed completely. The entire room looked all black and scary. However, there was just only a table with some many glasses of wine. As I walked up to the table, I found another note:

   The first ingredient is his blood. Dark would always try to feed it to people, in order to control their minds and emotions. His blood is the most powerful thing that the demons love to dine on. Each of these glasses are wine, but only one contains the blood. Taste them all, until you finally taste blood.

I looked at the glasses of wine, and took a deep breath. "I can't believe that I'm doing this. But I have to escape and stop him. Well, he goes nothing....", I told myself. I then grabbed the first glass and took a taste. It was just normal wine. I continued on and on until I found the blood. It was very hard, considering the fact that there was like fifty glasses on the table. "Ugh! This is going to take forever to find-", I said to myself while taking a sip of another glass. But I spit it out quickly and tasted blood in my mouth. I think that I just found the first ingredient. I looked at the blood in the glass, and it was all dark and scary looking.

"Yes! Finally! And ew!", I said to myself while pouring half of the blood in the bottle

"Yes! Finally! And ew!", I said to myself while pouring half of the blood in the bottle. But as I finished, I heard noises from behind him. I turned around and saw that there were demons in ball gowns and tuxedos. They must've been the people at the ball I danced at. I gasped in fright and saw them all looking at me. "She doesn't belong here!", one of them shrieked. "GET HER!", another one shouted. I saw that all of them were after me now, and I ran for my life. I was able to avoid the demons, and ran out the door quickly. As I slammed the door shut, I locked it and caught my breath. "Thank goodness that I got the blood..... Now the next thing is the tears.", I told myself while walking down the halls to find the next ingredient.

Mark's POV:

I've checked around the first floor upstairs, and I still haven't found her. I didn't want to believe the book, I just didn't. (YOUR NAME)! WHERE ARE YOU?! (YOUR NAME)!", I shouted while walking down the stairs. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening. She was gone, and nowhere to be seen. I felt like crying a bit, but I didn't. "Mark? What's going on?", Amy asked as I saw her walking down the stairs with the others. I looked at them all and looked a bit down. "Mark, what's wrong?", Tyler asked me. "I think I made (Your Name) runaway. Because I can't find her anywhere.", I explained as the all were shocked to hear. "What? Why would she do something like that?", Pame asked. I looked down again and walked to a window. "Because it's all my fault. I shouldn't have yelled at her, nor tell her about what she wanted to know about my persona, Dark...", I said. Amy came up from behind me and hugged me. "Don't worry, Mark. I know that we'll find her. We'll all look together.", she said as everyone agreed with her. I then turned to them all, and smiled. "Thanks, you guys. Okay, half of your check the upstairs, and half of us check down here.", I said as everyone listened. Everyone then split up and me and have of my friends helped me look down stairs for (Your Name). I just hope that she's okay. I still didn't want to believe that she went inside the book. I just couldn't.