Epilogue

An insane amount of power swept through the cave, god like power. Pure energy weaved it's way into the Titan Temple like a snake in the grass, slithering on the ground, climbing the walls the power burned through anything in its path.

Epimetheus stood up from the throne as the doorway exploded and the power flooded it.

He smiled to himself.

"The boy figured it out." He said as the snake of power branched out in different paths all heading for different areas of the room.

One tendril came straight for him, striking out at Epimetheus chest. Epimetheus screamed in pain as the power surged through him, his hair turned brown and his wrinkled left his skin. His muscle returned and he was young again. He was powerful.

The other branches of power went to each rock statue and disappeared inside of each one. Rocks fell away from each and every stone statue until fourteen Titans were standing.

The only statues remaining were that of Prometheus, Cronus, and Atlas.

"You were right Epimetheus. One day someone would restore our power." Hyperion said as his body glowed with light.

"It was a boy, a son of Zeus." Epimetheus admitted.

Hyperion, Coeus, Crius, and Iapetus moved in front of Epimetheus and knelt onto one knee.

The Titan Compass. Each one ruling over a cardinal direction. Coeus, the ruler of the North. Crius, the ruler of the South. Hyperion, the ruler of the East, and Iapetus, ruler of the West.

The four who held down their father Ouranos as Cronus chopped him into little pieces.

"Soon brother." Coeus spoke. "Soon we will free you from your bonds in Tartarus, and then together we will take Olympus. We exact our revenge on Zeus and his son and take our rightful place as the king of the universe."

A pair of strong arms grabbed Epimetheus from behind.

"Are you with us or against us?" Oceanus asked in his ear.

As one of the weaker Titans, Epimetheus shuddered at the Sea Titans voice.

"Get me my brother back and I'll do whatever you require of me."

***
Zeus's eyes widened and a sense of fear ran down his spine. The amount of corrupted power he had just felt was strong.

He hadn't felt that much power since... No.

He raised his bolt and slammed it on the ground twice summoning the rest of the Olympians.

Within minutes every Olympian had flashed in their thrones.

"Brother did you feel that?" Poseidon whispered to his brother.

Zeus nodded. "I have felt power like that since you know when."

Poseidon nodded and turned towards the center of the throne room.

Two more flashes entered the throne room.

A younger woman with red hair smiled warmly before tending to the fire at the center of the room.

Hestia, the Goddess of the Hearth.

The other man leaned against the door frame.

Hades, the God of the Underworld.

"You must be truly desperate brother." Hades said slyly. "To call for my aid."

"So you've felt it as well." Zeus said to Hades.

Hades nodded. "It's only a matter of time before father returns as well."

"That is what I feared. Are you with us?" Poseidon questioned.

"Although I don't much like you as our leader, Cronus would be far worse." Hades said smirking.

"There has been an awakening." Zeus started. "The Titans have returned and I can only assume they have not returned peacefully."

"An awakening that your son has caused." Ares growled.

"Precisely and he will fight alongside us until we have defeated the Titans once again." Zeus said shutting him up. "He is our Champion after all."

Athena nodded. "We do not have the amount of Demigods as we did in the past. How do you expect to win, my king?"

Zeus pulled his hands apart and revealed a shimmering picture of a girl.

A girl with long red hair and green eyes. She was walking alongside her friends talking and laughing.  She looked into the picture as if she knew the Gods were watching her.

"We have allies."

***
A cold breeze blew into the room as Landon pulled open the window for some fresh air.

Landon smiled and gave a casual salute to the body lying on the bed as he closed the door behind him.

The cool breeze worked its way around the room touching everything it could.

The pictures, the books, the door, the curtains before it found the bed. The breeze swept through the blanket and wrapped itself around the body.

It traveled up and into his eyes, into his ears, found a small gap between his legs and nose and traveled through his airways to his chest.

And then...

A pair of blue eyes appeared...