The Dragon Realm

Lucy's 🔑 Pov

When we got to the dragon realm it was breathtaking. Dragons were flying everywhere. Also, there were many different islands with many different dragons. While we were flying Celeste told me that all those different islands had different elements. The elements were Fire, Iron, Lighting, Poison, Sky, Earth, Light, Shadow, Water, Ice, and Apocalypse. When we landed we were instantly surrounded by dragons of all sorts. They all looked majestic and magical looking. 

Celeste had transformed into a human and the same with the other dragons that had gathered. "So, who's the blonde?" A blonde spiky-haired man questioned Celeste. "Hey! You're blonde too, Spiky!" I retorted back. When I said that spiky looked surprised at first, but then ignored me. While all the other males started falling on the floor laughing. 

Celeste cleared her throat and said, "For your information, this is our princess, Lucy Heartfilia. The daughter of our Queen, Layla Heartfilia." They had all stopped laughing and just stared at me. Then all of a sudden they all started to bow down. I was surprised I didn't think anyone would bow down to me. Well, except my spirits, but I told them not to because we're all friends and family.

"P-please, don't bow. You don't need to. I think of all of you as my friends and family. Not some slaves that do my bidding for me. I work alongside my friends not make them work for me." I stated while smiling with my eyes closed.

" I stated while smiling with my eyes closed

The first one to talk was a red-haired man. He looks kinda like Natsu though.

Igneel, Grandeeney, Celeste, and Metalicana

"So your Layla's infamous daughter, huh?" The man questioned me. "U-um, y-yes." I stammered back. What surprised me was that the said man started to laugh. "What's so funny?" I questioned. "N-nothing. Haha, it's just nice to finally meet you the name's Igneel." Igneel greeted.

W-wait he's N-Natsu's dad. The infamous Igneel Dragneel. Wow just wow. I never thought I would meet him here in the dragon realm. "Well, it's very nice to meet you. You already know who I am." I greeted back. 

"Yes, I do. I am also very sorry for what my son has done to you. I never taught him to be like that and you may punish me with any punishment you see fit." Igneel stated as he pitifully bowed his head down to me. "Igneel, you know you're not responsible for his actions. He did those of his own accord. Also, I would never punish one of my friends." I said back as I lifted his head. " Thank you, Lucy." He said changing back to his normal cheerful self. While I just gave him a genuine smile.

In total of this part I wrote: 466 words.