Worrying for Her

Aquarius ♒ Pov

When I got to Lucy's apartment she was fast asleep. She had a few minor injuries from when that bastard hit her, but overall she was just fine. Expect for a burn mark above her left eye. When I saw that I was even more pissed. Right, when I was about to turn around something cold grabbed my hand. When I turned back around there was Lucy wide awake. She then started to say something, "A-Aquarius please stay. I-I don't want to be alone, p-please." She pleaded out.

I couldn't bear to leave her by herself, so I crawled into bed with her and held her in my arms. She eventually fell asleep and I had to go back to the spirit world. When I got back Scorpio came running to me. Asking what happened and where I went. I told him that I went to see how Lucy was and that she had a burn mark right above her left eye. He looked pissed and it looked like he was about to kill someone. I knew he thought of Lucy as a little sister and so did I even though she was still a brat.

The next day

3 Person Pov

The sun was shining for everyone except for one lonely celestial blonde haired mage. The only people that thought of her as her friends were Master, The first Master, Mira, Cana, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, Carla, Lily, Happy, Laxus, and the Thunder Legion. While she was walking to the guild she ran into Wendy and Carla. When they got to the guild a lot of glares were sent their way. Well except her true friends that is.

Lucy's 🔑 Pov

When we got to the guild a lot of people started to glare at us. We went to sit next to Mira, Cana, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, Lily, happy, Laxus and the Thunder Legion. When we sat down three unexpected people came towards us."What do you guys want, now?"Laxus ordered. "We just wanna talk to Lucy, Sparky," Natsu stated. "Well-" before Laxus could finish his sentence. I stopped him by saying, okay.

"What do you guys want?" I questioned them. Natsu was smiling his usual smile while the other two looked like they just killed someone. The first one to speak up was Natsu. "Well, we just wanted to say your kicked off of team Natsu." He stated while still having that smirk on his face. I felt like my whole world had crumbled. The person I loved who brought me to FAIRY TAIL had kicked me out of his team. The one him, Happy, and I created together.

I was on the verge of tears. I wanted to know why I was kicked out. "W-Why? Why are y-you kicking me out?" I questioned with a shaking voice. I had expected Natsu to answer, but it was Lisanna who answered me, "It's because you're too weak. You hide behind your spirits. You're so pathetic." She told me. I looked to see the reactions of the others, but they were just nodding their heads along with what she said.

528 words were written.