She's attacked

Lucy's 🔑 Pov
(Right as Natsu busted in)

I was currently finishing the last chapter of my novel when I heard my front door get broken down. The door to my bedroom was open and in front of it was none other than Natsu Dragneel. I was mad that he didn't knock, but soon my anger turned into fear. Natsu had both his fists inflamed and he looked pissed. "N-Natsu W-Wha" Before I could finish I was punched halfway across the room. When I lifted my hand to the place he punched I felt a giant mark just above my left eye.

I was now completely terrified. I didn't know what to do. I was violently shaking and tears were threatening to fall from my eyes. Natsu then took a step towards me, but before he could get any closer a warm bright light appeared around me. Before I knew it I was in Loke's arms and he looked pissed off. I was glad he was here. I was so terrified that I was shaking.

I had thrown my arms around his neck and hugged him as my life depended on it which it did.

Loke's ♌ Pov

While I was holding Lucy, she threw her arms around my neck. She held onto me as if I was going to disappear into thin air and leave her here with this bastard(Natsu). While she was holding onto me she was still shaking which made me madder than I already was.

252 words wrote