Leaving

'That's it' I thought. I ran out of the guild as fast as I could. I could hear my real friends calling and shouting my name, telling me to come back or wait. But I just kept on running. I didn't know where I was going until I tripped over a tree root. When I looked up, I noticed I was in the dark Forest of Magnolia. That's when I heard a roar.

I also heard loud thumping sounds getting closer and louder. I was terrified. I didn't know what to do. I was deciding whether to run or stay and fight.  I decided to fight even if I were to die I would die knowing I tried my best. When I got into battle stance out came a large multi-colored dragon. It was breathtaking until it roared right in the face that is. 

After it roared it said, "Who may you be, young lady?" It talks. The dragon talks will that's surprising. "M-my name i-is Lucy Heartfilia," I said while stuttering. The dragon looked surprised if that's what it looks like, since I can't tell. "Y-Your a Heartfilia?" It said. It looked to be thinking.

"I presume your Layla Heartfilia's daughter?" It said a minute later. "How do you know my mother?" I questioned back. "Hmm, So your our Queen's daughter?" The big dragon said to itself. "What do you mean 'our Queen's daughter'?" I questioned. The big dragon sighed but was more like a mini-tornado.

It then started to speak again, "What I mean is. Is that you Lucy Heartfilia, the daughter of Layla Heartfilia the queen of the dragon realm. Are to be the next queen and new ruler of the dragon realm and all dragons and dragon slayers. Also, you are to learn all the dragon-slaying magic and I'm going to be your new mother. I'm also sorry about your mother's death, but she is not dead. I can tell that all the other dragons will love you as their soon to be Queen. Also, your mother is a great queen.

She put everyone else's needs before herself. All of our dragons respect your mother."By the time the dragon finished, I had tears streaming down my face. I was happy someone thought of my mother that way. It brought back many memories, but what caught my attention the most if she is not dead. "T- Thank you. I'm glad you thought of my mother that way.

It brings back so many happy memories we had together. Thank you for that so much. B-but I have one question." I said while wiping my eyes clean of my fallen tears. "You are very much welcome, Hime. Also ask away, what is your question?" Celeste stated and questioned me. 

"Um, well you said that my mother is alive. I-is that true?" I questioned stammering a little. "Yes Hime, your mother is very much alive. Also, will you be joining me in going back to the dragon realm? Oh, dear me I forgot to introduce myself to how rude of me. My name is Celeste Star. It is a pleasure to meet you." Celeste stated as she bowed down after answering my question.

"Please, there is no need for you to bow down. I treat everyone as equals and my friend. Also, I would love to go to the dragon realm with you Celeste. Also, will I be able to see my mom again if I go?" I said excitedly and questionably. Celeste nodded her head and said to get on her back. She made a portal and we flew through. The whole time this was happening I had one thought going through my head.

'I guess I'm finally leaving Fairy tail. And I also get to see my mother again after losing her when I was little.'

In total of this part I wrote: 647 words.