Sequel

Sequel

I’m actually walking down the aisle. Never In a Billion years I would think I would be here. Never. I was the girl that was unnoticed. The girl that just looked at the screen and hopped. But now I was walking here begging for my legs to keep walking and not let me fall. I came forward to Harry and he smiled at me. ”Don’t be nervous” He laughed and kissed me quickly.

I walk to stand beside Eleanor. The usual wedding music starts to play and a very happy Danielle Peazer (soon to be Payne) walks in with an amazing white dress on her. ”Liam is one lucky guy” I whisper to Eleanor. ”Yeah” She giggles. She nudge me and points at Liam. He looks like a old man that just seen his grandson for the first time. Harry nudge him. ”Keep it together for the honeymoon man!” He whispers and Liam blush. 

Danielle finally reach the altar and Liam take her hands. They share the most loving look. Time seems have stopped and you can really see how much they love each other. 

”We’ve gathered here today to bring these two together” The priest say.

He keep talking about love and they reach the ’I do’ moment. 

”Do you Danielle Clarie Peazer, this Liam James Payne to your wedded husband?” The priest ask Danielle. ”Yes I do” She say and sniff a little. Liam put the ring on her finger and smile proudly. ”Now, Do you Liam James Payne take this Danielle Clarie Peazer to your Wedded Wife?” He ask. ”Any day” He whisper and don’t take his eyes of Danielle. Slowly Danielle take the ring on his finger. 

”You may now kiss the bride” The priest say. Liam leans onto Danielle and she meets him half way. It’s an sweet love kiss and They can’t help but smile. They break the kiss and the crowd burst out in applause. ”I now present you husband and wife” The priest say and everyone squeals and the boys jumps to Liam congratulating him.

”Congratulations Babe! you look stunning!” I congratulate Danielle giving her and half hug. ”Hopefully this just the start for weddings” She winks to Eleanor who winks back. ”But really it was beautiful I wish you the best of luck” I say and kiss her cheek.”You to go find Harry now” She say and taus me in the right direction. 

In the middle I find Liam and Harry talking. ”Congratuwelldone Liam!” I say and lay my arm around his shoulder. He turn and smiles. ”Thank you Em!” He say and hugs me. ”Hey back of from my girl Payne... wait you’re married now... I can’t say that anymore... crap” Harry mumbles. I laugh and walks to stand beside him. 

”Hallo” He whisper while hugging me tight. ”You look rather handsome babe ” I  say and take a look at him. To hot... yup. ”You should wear bow-ties more often” I agree with myself. ”You’re quite beautiful yourself” He winks and kiss my cheek. ”Quite is an understatement... you look breathtaking”He whispers and kiss me passionately. 

Food was served and taken away and the dance floor was open.”May I have this dance?” Someone say and poke my shoulder. I look around and there Harry stands and bites his lip. ”Of course babe, every time” I say and stand up. Harry place his hands around my waist and I lay my head against his chest. The familiar sound to ‘Can you feel the love tonight’ starts to play. We start to slowly twirl around. tears start to form from my eyes. 

”Why’re you crying? did I step on your foot? I’m sorry! please don’t cry” Harry panic. ”No Harry, I’m touched... this is the song my parents had on their wedding and I finally don’t feel sad when I hear it...” I say and smile. His mouth forms to an ’O’. ”I wouldn’t ever be sad in your company” I say and wink. Harry look me in the eyes and leans against me and we kiss.

This year has been amazing. I feel determined to make this relationship work. We can because Danielle and Liam could, Eleanor and Louis could. and we will also. Some day we might be the bride and groom on a wedding. Not tomorrow or next year but someday. I’ve decided that Harry is that one... that I can think of spending my life with. and hopefully it turns out that way.

------------------------------- the end ---------------------------------