Incoming Call (Chapter Three)

Chapter three.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair makes me overwhelmed..." my stereo sang to me. My eyes fluttered open. This day would be so much different against the other ones. Today everyone knew. God I was nervous! Still it would probably take a while until they know where I live... if I hadn't written that on twitter... I really suck at hiding.

I sat up in my bed looking around. Soon it'll be summer, soon it'll be summer. I told myself. I took my jeans on and the Ramones shirt Harry had sent me. He is funny that way. He always find a new way to empress me. Like the shirt or when he sent me flowers. I stucked the t-shirt under the jeans. I looked okay. Not to fancy and not to trashy... okay.

"Morning hun" Mom greeted me. She had her hair up in a ponytail and was obviously in a rush. "The tea is finished and I'll be home at five, bye baby" she said and kissed my cheek before disappearing out into the grey weather. Best I pack a umbrella in case it starts to rain. I poured my tea in a mug and walked into my room. On the way I snacked one of Hugo's sandwiches. Hugo by the way is my little brother. We have like an system, he 'order' two sandwiches but he only wants one. So I get one and I don't want to much tea so he gets some. It's simple.

Where did I lay my umbrella!? I know I had it last month! It need to be here somewhere. I digged into my wardrobe. There! Found it! I shoved it down in my bag. Took a last check on the clock. Time to go to the bus.

"HUGO! BUS!" I screamed. This is the same every day. I tell him it's time to go, he doesn't come and we are almost late. "I KNOW! I'M NOT STUPID!" he screamed back. Yeah my brother isn't a good morning person. I took my converse on. I took my coat and bag and opened the door. If this day could get any better that would be really nice. The gray weather and harsh wind created me like a slap in the face. My little brother ran outside in the last minute and I locked the door.

"So what are you going to do today?" I asked. It's a question I ask him every morning even tho I know what he is going to say. "You know the usual things" he sighed already annoyed with my questions. "Oh! Right I forgot!" I said and turned my hole body to him. He turned to me with those sleepy eyes. He's adorable! "Not your keys again Emma! I really don't want to be late because of you AGAIN!" he whined and banged his head against the seat ahead of him. "Oh I didn't forgot my keys dumbo!" I said and ruffled his hair. It's fun doing that because I know it pisses him of even more. "Then what did you forget?" he asked while glaring at me.

"That if someone comes and ask you today in school... if I'm... Uhm... Dating this guy.... I am..." I mumbled slowly. He nodded. "Okay... so basically if someone comes and asks me if you're dating... let us say Abraham Linkon, you are?" he snorted and laughed. Why do I have to have one of the most annoying brothers on the planet? "Very funny there" I said with small eyes. "No but I'm dating Harry freaking Styles... that's why!" I muttered mostly to myself. Hugo's mouth hung open. Surprisingly my brother is also a fan of the nice band one direction. So he just stared at me. 

"You're not" he declared. Of course my very smart and intelligent brother drew this conclusion. I would've too if I was in his seat. "Pretty much" I said with a smirk. He laughed me right in the face and I wiped the spit from my eye. "But you haven't met him or even talked to him! You're lying!" he said and buffed me in the side. Probably thinking I was going insane. "I'm not lying Hugo! And if you haven't been up in your room all day you should have noticed that we have been talking! On Skype but still" I said and and laughed. How do you explain to your little brother that you met your famous boyfriend online and it was actually him. "and now were together and all" I said and bit my lip.

I let my brother swallow the fact that he has the best big sister ever and pulled up my phone. 50+ mentions. Wow... I had been expecting something but not this. How did they find me this quick? Some of the mentions was just them asking me who the heck I am and even myself asked that question. Then all the puzzle pieces fell into place.