Incoming Call (Five boys plus their moms... and me! IT'S CHAPTER eleven!!)

Chapter ten

I thought my life would become a fan fiction. A perfect life with a sweet boyfriend that was there for me 24/7. Everything wasn't like that. Life is hard. It doesn't matter if you date a famous person or dating a person that lives just next door. The bad part that had brought me down the last week was that Harry wasn't next to me. I had realized that when I fell out of bed reaching for Harry.

The night I came home to my house was the night I saw how big our relationship had become. It was everywhere I looked. It didn't really help that I was hurting without him. Mom told me it wouldn't last long. The urgue. And that it would make our relationship stronger. I wanted to believe her. I really did. But when you sit in your boyfriend's old t-shirt in the corner of the room, crying and you had just hung up a phone call with him. It doesn't look like it.

"Maybe we should go out or something?" Ro said laying her arm around my shoulder. "It's my last night in town..." I mumbled. "That's why! You've been sulking over Harry since you came home! And now you're leaving and when you get there you're just going to walk around sulk over him over there!" Clari said brining me up on my feat.

I smiled a little but shook my head. "No, I have to pack the last few things... you can go and I'll call you when I have landed over there..." I said looking around on all the boxes. "... Okay, well we love you! And just call if the Brits gets to much for you so we can come over!" Felicia said and I laughed. "Aw Group hug!" Minna said and we hugged tight.

"Okay! Bye girls! I love you the most!" I said and closed the door after them. It became quiet. I breathed out and started to lay things in boxes. I picked the last family picture up and looked at it. I've kept it since my parents divorced. It was a while since then. To be exact it had been ten years.

Something I had been thinking about a lot now when I had a boyfriend was. Was he the one. That guy that I was going to marry one day? I didn't want my kids to go through the same thing that I did. Not that my parents had a bad divorce. Just that sometimes you miss that family time. When your dad comes home and kisses your mom and you see the love pure out from them. And our relationship was already on edge because he was famous...

my phone rang through the room and it smacked me down to earth again. "Hello..." I said a little of. "Emma" I herd Harry breath. Emideatly I smiled from ear to ear. "How are my love?" he asked softly. "Good, a little nervous!" I said, sitting down on the bed.

He laughed. "I don't blame you! I am too and I'm not the person moving" he said. "How was the concert?" I asked laying down. "they were so loud! You should have been there" he said exited. 'I know' I whispered to myself. "Good!" I said, feeling a little off. "You seem... Off" Harry said and I could hear his concern. "It's nothing! I just miss you" I said pressing the phone closer to the my ear in desperate need to be able to feel him. But it was hopeless. He was hundreds of miles away.

"Me too... the other lads can't stand me" he said. "Talking about the lads! They want to talk to you... or Louis want to talk to you" harry laughed. "Well put him on then" I said a little surprised.

"Emmers!" I herd and laughed at the nickname. "Hi Lou!" I said sitting up. "How are my favourite swed?" he asked. Brain note: smack Louis next time you see him. "Missing my better half" I sighed. "Oh I know all about that! You're breaking my Hazza!" He whined. "Well that's not my fault! I try to call and send him kisses as much as I can!" I laughed. "It's not working thought... well Eleanor is calling... BYE!" he screamed and he hung up.

I stood by my door and looked at my empty room. I took a picture and tweeted.

Empty Room... Spreading my wings ;) twitpic.com/kajshalj

Mum touched my shoulder. "I think I've never seen this room so clean before" she said and I turned. "Probably not" I said shrugging at the true fact. I'm a bit of a messy person. "I'm going to miss my Emma" she said and threw her arms around me into a bear hug. "I'll always love you mom" I said. "I know you will but now you'll be soo far away!" she sniffed. She let me go and I could see that she was crying. "Mom I'll always be there! I'll might come home for Christmas" I said. She stopped and looked shocked at me. "Well you know... I might not have money to take a flight.." she stared at me. "Mom I'm kidding, of course I'll come home for Christmas" I said and nudged her. "Okay, now I'm going to let you go to sleep" she said, hugged me and kissed my cheek before leaving me to myself.

I started up my laptop and sat down in my bed. Twitcam please! Came from a girl and I just thought why not.

"Hi everyone... Uhm so basically I was bored and People have told me, no people have demanded me to do a Twitcam... And well here I am" I said smiling to the camera. "Where Harry is? Well what I've herd he's -and the other boys- in New York on the tour" I said searching for another question to answer. "I'll try follow as many people as I can... AFTER the twitcam" I said as I scrolled through another wave of 'PLEASE FOLLOW ME!'. "How Harry is in beee... I'm not going to answer that you naughty people!" I said and could feel the blush. "'You're cute when you blush' no I'm not I look like a tomato! You're like Harry all of you" I laughed. This got a spin on them. Everyone wanted to know in which way they were like him.

"My faveurite colour? It's navy blue" I said taking another question. "I live in Sweden yes, it's hot here right now" I said and kept scrolling. "When I'm going to have the meet up in London? Well probably some week after I've moved there" I laughed. "Yeah sorry it looks like it is everything I own is in boxes... I'm not even kidding! The only thing I don't have in a box is my laptop and toothbrush" I said and showed the people my room. "Yeah that's a One Direction painting... I didn't buy it, I made it myself" I said proudly. "what I'm going to do with it? I'm going to give it away to someone" I said, taking the painting down. "Well? Uhm... some competition of some kind maybe" I said studying the painting. Where should I put it? hm... I laid it down on the floor.

"Something you don't know about me?" I read out loud. I thought for a moment. "I have a tattoo" I said and shrugged. Everything exploded and I facepalmed myself mentally. God I was stupid. Where? What is it? What does it look like? The questions kept coming.

"Here I can show you" I said and showed my left wrist where I had three swallows flying. I had been talking about getting it before my grandma was sick and then before she died she told me to get it done... so it was for her. And I really love the tattoo. "Yeah... Uhm... I got it for my grandma..." I said and looked away. Tears was now burning behind my eyelids. "She died a year ago... and... I love her... well loved now... screw that I still love her, she was a fighter, sadly she lost her last fight with cancer" I said and felt a tear stream down my face. Quickly I took the tear away and smiled. "But that tattoo remind me of her" I laughed a little. "If harry knows about the tattoo? Yeah of course he does" I laughed. The subject was gone but I couldn't help but send a thought up to grams. Still love you grandma and always will.

My phone signal went through the room. "Oh! I'll have to take that!" I said and jumped up from the bed. "Hey babe!" Harold said with an cheery voice. "Hello you!" I laughed and went back to the camera. "I want to be in the competition for the painting!" he said. "You're looking aren't you?" I sighed. Twitter went wild. "Of course I am! Couldn't miss my girlfriends twitcam! It's to bad I'm not in it too" he sighed and I could hear how much he wanted be beside me.

"Aww I miss you" I said and smiled and blowed a kiss to the camera. "I miss you too" he whispered. "So how was your concert tonight?" I asked. "how many of you were on the concert tonight?" I asked the camera. I've almost forgot them. Some of them had been there. "It was soo cool! Everyone was so loud!" he said exited. "He's really pleased with how loud you were" I laughed, nodding towards the camera. "I need to go now! Have a safe flight!" Harry said. "Okay bye love you" I said and hung up. "Just to clear up! I'm not moving in together with Harry" I said. "And this have to be the ending of the twitcam... honestly I have to sleep... gotta move to U.K tomorrow!" I said exitedly. Some protested and said I should stay. "Okay Bye!" I said and ended the twitcam...

A/N Well thank you sooo much for all the comments on the last one!! thank you! thank you VOTE AND COMMENT! Love Emma. xx