Incoming Call (Chapter One)

Bzzz bzzz. Text. Again. Hm... should I guess who it is? My guess is Harold. I took my phone up and yup it was him. I laughed a little. This was the fourth time within an hour he had interrupted my class. You would have though that because he's on the other side of the globe that would stop him. Let you have your class alone? No no it won't. 

"Emma would you like to share your joke with the rest of the class?" Mr. Serva said. Mr. Seva is my english teacher. Bless her heart this had been an recurring event for the last couple of weeks. I had gone from being her favorite student to her worst. "No... It's... uhm... important, Can I go outside and take this call? It's about my brother" I said with a very serious face. Serva probably giving my last shot on her respect smiled. "Oh I didn't know... Of course."

YES! She bought it. I stood up and walked out of class. Feeling my friends stare in the back of my head. Probably giving me death glares. Serva haven't been the only one noticing my change in skipping the classes. and not paying attention.

 Incoming call from Harold.

"Hello..." I said with a bright smile on my lips looking around searching for a place to hide. "Em!" Harold said in a cheery voice. He seemed happy to be talking to me. In the corner of the corer I settled for my favorite spot and sat down against the wall. "What have I told you about calling me in class?" I laughed and sighed.  

" 'Please call me in class so I can escape from this hell hole' I think or am I wrong Em?" He said and giggle a little. I had been complaint throughly about how boring school had been. "I think that's an exact copy of what I said Harold" I credited him. "You still call me Harold" he laughed a loud laugh. What can I say, Nicknames stick. "Yeah of course! You told me too remember?" I Said and smiled down at the floor while remembering our first chat. "Anyway, what's up?" I asked and started to play with my keys.

"We just finished one of the concerts in Melbourne" Harold said. I smiled. He took time for me. Despite everything Harry took time for me. He stayed up late for me. A plain girl from a long forgoten country. It didn't make any kind of sense. 

You probably think that (as a Directioner) I'd be over the moon. But I wasn't really... We're more uhm... like best friends or something like that. I don't really see him as Harry Styles from my favorite boy band that I started to talk too on Omegle. I don't see him as adonis anymore. There had been a change. Harold is the guy I'm slowly falling hard for when I'm still haven't even met him yet. And for real, I have a crush on Niall Horan from One direction so yeah. Weird situation huh?

"Then it must be soo late for you!" I said when I realized the time zones. While I had been skipping classes, Harry had been skipping sleeping patterns. "I just couldn't wait to hear your voice Em" He whispered. With that I cracked. Like the weak pathetic person I am. "You flirt!" I blushed madly, he just had to make me blush didn't he?

"Isn't that how this started?" he Loved to remind me of that first chat on omegle. "I miss you Emma" he whined and seemed more like a puppy then ever. It was true though. We had been talking much less than before. Mostly because he was in australia for promo. "I know, I know... I miss you too Harry" I whispered and sighed. It sucked, not just for my grades, Harry had filled my life with so much silliness and I missed our hours long phonecalls. Now I would be lucky to get at least one hour. "But... I have a surprise!" he said happily. "What did you do now?" I goaned.

Last time he said that he had sent me a box with chocolate... problem was it had become to hot so it had melted down to some chocolate souse. Harry loved surprises but never really though them through. I can't really blame the guy either. We were both new at this long distance thing. 

"When do you end school today?" he asked not answering what he'd done. All kinds of alarms were going through my head. "You didn't answer the question but it's probably around two" I said sitting down on a bench across the corridor. "Okay, I'll call you on skype when you come home! Bye!" he said and hung up.