Incoming Call (Chapter Twelve :))

Key.

Keys always lock something or unlocks it. The key I had in my pocket unlocked the door to the 'best friend's' flat. "Here, take it and if you ever feel low or want me near just go by mine and Louis' flat"

I didn't want to take the key. But apparently Eleanor had a key there. I was somewhat okay with that fact so I took the key that was not resting in my hand. The hole plane ride I spent examining the key. It was so surreal. I was now on holiday, on a flight to U.K with everything left behind.

This lovely plane had wi-fi and when I say it like that it sounds like I'm addicted to it but... HELLO! I'm a teenager! I should be addicted to it! I sneaked around on twitter. I know sneak might sound a little weird and a bit creepy but if I would make some kind of notice I would get a new bomb of 'please follow me Emma!' which I'm not complaining about... okay maybe a little but not that much anyway.

I was as you might know a directioner so I followed the big update accounts. Before when I was just an ordinary girl. Which I still am now I'm just dating their beloved Harry Styles. But back then I followed them and they didn't even bother to follow back. Now they bragged about that they had the follow. I wanted to just unfollow them to, you know, have my own little revenge. But I couldn't. I'm better then them. And it was the quickest way to know what my guy was doing at the moment.

How many of you watched Emma's Twitcam yesterday? You missed it? Just go on youtube and you'll find it!

I read the tweet over and over again. They was actually talking about me. It was strange I tell you. I looked two or three other tweets up to and retweeted them.

Love Emma's Swallow tattoo! It's beautiful! And there is a reason behind it soo We on @1Dupdates suport you gal! @SmilesOnly4OneD

I smiled. The truth is that I was scared to death to show them my tattoo. But they had just took it in and embraced it and loved it. Well except for the haters. Those... BUGS! God... I can't say I hate them because I haven't meet any of them. But I can assure you that I don't 'like' them.

@Harry_Styles Hi babe! On the plane! (Hope it doesn't crash) what yah up to?

The second I sent it was the second my mentions blew up. I just laid my phone back in my pocket and let it stay there through hole flight.

"Welcome!!" a crowed screamed to welcomed me. I smiled so big it hurt. I've just landed in the city I've dreamt about living in since I was ten. It's a special feeling. I couldn't describe it even if I tried to.

The people that stood before me. The people that's right now hugging me welcome to London was for me unknown. but it was something bothering me. The person that was the main reason I moved here wasn't here. My smile faded. Something hit me. Not something real. How many people there was. It was people everywhere.

"Miss!" A security guard called out and I walked over there. Okay walking is an understatement. I had to push myself through. "You need help getting out?" he asked and I nodded. He helped me through and out of the airport.

"thank you so much for the help!" I said and pushed my small lodge into the classic London Taxi. "we got a call from Harry Styles early this morning about your arrival... He was concerned and wanted us as a back up" he explained and laid against a poll. "he sent all his love and welcome" he said and smiled. "Thank you again for the help!" I said and sat down in the taxi.

It doesn't mater where you go the taxi drivers is always crazy. Something I've learned on those three vacations I've been on. I've been to Spain... my grandpa was actually that crazy driver so maybe that doesn't count... anyway I went to Rome with all my friends.... but then there was the bus driver... then I've been to Turkey... AND that time it was actually a taxi driver! Yes got it.