Incoming Call (Chapter... 4+4... EIGHT!)

• Dedicated to Clari and Ro <3

Chapter Eight

Harry's POV

What do you do when your girlfriend is asleep on the bus? Look her phone through! I know you probably think 'whata jerk' but that's not the case. I'm bored and I already know my phone in and out so. I took her phone. But before that I took a picture of her sleeping.

Look at my sleeping beautie! Isn't she the most preachus thing? For me she is :) @SmilesOnly4OneD twitpic.com/hkajsbdiu

Emma's phone buzzed and I looked down at it. Alex was the name on the name on the display. I opened it just by curiusety.

Em! How are you doing? Be careful! You know what I've said about that guy... any way have fun! Alex. Xx

is this a girl or Guy? I looked through the messages until I found a picture. Defently a guy... and what have he said about me? So many questions. I sighed and started to look through her music.

I listened to her favourite play list which was quite fun because half of it was of us. But it was also some songs I couldn't understand because they were in Swedish. But I guess they were quite good. I looked at her pictures sended over many of them to my phone because I know I soon would be leaving her and I wanted to have a picture of her to smile at every day.

Then I found something I didn't expected. A cover. "I didn't know you could sing" I whispered to myself. She was really good. She sat there at her floor singing her heart out to Save you tonight. But she did it at a totally new way... well for me. It was slowed down and all acustic. "I want to saaaveeee.... you... Tonight." She sang the last part slowly and looked right into the camera showing those beautiful brown eyes. I think that what made me fall for her. Her beautiful eyes. I couldn't see anything else but her eyes on the screen.

I turned to her and kissed her hair. "I love you" I breathed. Was it to soon to tell each other? I didn't think that because that was what I felt. I love her. The breathing human beside me meant so much to me already. Was it wrong? We had, had so much against us. Most fans... or if you can even call them fans. Our families though have agreed with us. They stood by us and the boys of course. My best friends.

Everybody think that the management have everything to do with but they're wrong. Or when it comes to relationships anyway. This relationship was just about me and Emma nothing else. That she was a fan was just a plus, that she came from another country was hard though. But we would make it work. Love never surrender right?

Emma P.O.V

I opened my eyes. Harry laid beside me and looked at me so adoringly. "Hi" I said and blinked sleepy. "We're almost there" He said kissing my cheek. I looked out of the window. Rain. "Sad with rain isn't it" Harry said like he read my mind. "Yeah... I'm most sad that the boys wont experience the good weather here in Sweden" I said not thinking about what I said. "The boys?" Harry laughed. "Oh shut up" I muttered nudging him in the side.

"OH DEAR GOD I FORGOT!" I said picking up my phone. "What did you forget?" Harry asked peeking over my shoulder. "Remember my twitter was one of the most followed One Direction News Updater? And now I haven't been on there in one week... oh my god" I said while fumbeling into twitter. "Wait... what is this?" I asked finding a tweet I haven't tweeted. I look at Harry and he looks back at me. "What?! You fell asleep and I was bored!!" he said and smiled at me. I sighed and kept going through my mentions. "They hate me..." I said and bit my lip. "If they were there before me and is still there now? They love you" he said and kissed my cheek. [Compose Tweet]

Hi Guys... I'm terrible sorry for not being online in such long time! I've been together with @HarryStyles the hole time so blame him!

"That wasn't nice! Now they're gonna hate me!" Harry said and glared at me. "Well you just smile at you and they forgive you I have to work there!" I said angrily. "God I'm sorry Harry" I said and held my hand over my mouth. "You're still tired, you didn't mean it" Harry said and gave me a assuring smile. "You know I love you right?" I said and kissed him on the lips slowly. I could feel that I was still tired. He broke the kiss and pointed out. I followed his finger and found the centeral station. We were here. Soon (way to soon) I would be meeting the boys I've been dreaming and adoring in about one and a half years...