Incoming Call (Chapter Ten)

Chapter ten.

The sun light sticked in my eyes. But it wasn't what was bothering me. It was the pain that was stuck to my heart. The sun slowly raised on the sky. Nobody was awake. I stood there in the hotel window with the cover of the bed around my body. Tears was streaming down my face. The pain in my heart increased. "Don't be sad I'll be here soon" the words kept running in my head. How Harry had touched my cheek and then kissed my lips before exiting the room.

"No... not like this... no" I said and threw the cover on the bed and ran into the bathroom. Quickly I found what I was going to wear. I took my shoes on took my hair up in a ponytail and ran out in the hotel corridor. People stared at me while I ran down through the lobby. Everything was in a blur. I could just see what I was going for.

Thankfully there were no traffic this early in the morning. I parked the car outside of the airport. I ran through the airport listening for those familiar screams. Then I caught it and then saw it.

"Harry!" I screamed with such pain in my chest I couldn't breath for a few minutes after it.

"Em..."

I herd him say. Even thought it wouldn't be possible with all the screams but I herd it loud and clear. Everyone turned to me. Maybe it was because I looked like I was about to die or just because they were in shock. Because none of the fans came near me. They made a path for Harry to come to me.

The tears started to fall again and I ran against him. He catched me in mid air and held me close close. "Please don't cry" he shhed me.

The pain was gone... or hidden behind the love I had for this man. He let me go a little and kissed me passionately.

Ten hours earlier.

Harry P.O.V

"You're so cute when you're sleepy" I said and kissed her forehead. Emma had been with me the hole Stockholm event except when she went away to meet her new friend TaShae. I felt bad for holding her up. She had come with me on diners and so much more. It had become late nights and early mornings. But we were together so I guess it was kind of okay. But I could see how she took the worst part.

The sleepless part and the constant moving around the city. Not to mention the none stop screaming.

"I'm not tired" she lied and jawed. "yes you are" I said and chuckled. "what about you take a nap and I come and pick you up when we're finished tonight?" I said and brought her up on her feet.

I could see she was batteling with herself. Staying with me or go to the hotel and go to sleep. Sleep won. "Okay... See you later babe" she sighed and kissed me quickly before going through the door.

----recording---

"so how was youuurr, oh Hi" I said when I came through the door and Emma and a girl I never seen sat in the bed laughing. The girl looked at me with eyes as big as melons. She looked chocked at me and then at Emma and then back at me.

"Hi love" I said and shrugged walking over to Emma and kissed her on the lips. She giggled. "Hi! This is Shay I've told you about" Emma said and pointed at the girl next to her on the bed.

"Heyy.." she stuttered still quite chocked I guess. "She's a big fan of ours" Emma said and smiled big at her. "Ours?" I asked sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Yeah Erry is the cutest and bestest most awesomest couple ever" she said proudly. I laughed. "Bestest? Is that even a word?" I asked. "Oh yeah it is! Because I just invented it!" she said and laughed. "So Shay came by about an hour after I left the recording studio" Emma said and laid her head against my shoulder. "Cool" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Well Emma I need to go, I call you tomorrow and we can do something maybe?" Shay said and stood up. "Yeah! I call you hun" Emma said and waved to her.

"So should we go out and eat something? I'm straving here" I said and Emma laughed. "Yeah I think I could need some food" she said and looked at me. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her.

"Hi you" she laughed and kissed me. It was an thrilling feeling to get a kiss from someone you love. She broke the kiss and I emideatly felt the urge to get more.

"Are you coming Harry?" she asked and opened the hotel door. I shooked my head quickly and nodded, following her out. I sneaked my hand into hers and we walked hand in hand to the elevator.

I opened the car door for her. "Such a gentlemen" she giggled and sat down in the car.

Sweden has always been a such a calm place... well except the fans. Here there were no paps or such things just the fans trying to get to you. "Not every day you get escorted with police cars to where you're going" Emma mumbled. "Yeah you'll never get used to it" I said and laid my arm around her shoulders.

Later that day back at the hotel.

"I missed you loads" Emma says laying down in the bed closing her eyes. "I don't get this! I sleep and sleep but I'm still tired" she sights. I laughs standing over her. "well don't say you're pregnant" I said laughing.

She laughed loudly with me but then quieted down looking me dead in the eyes.

"What if I was... What would you do?" she asked opening her eyes looking straight at me. "Easy, support you... I've always wanted kids so it wouldn't be that big of a deal really" I said and kissed her cheek. "Good to know" she said and smiles at me. "but you're not, right?" I asked. "Yeah I'm not" she said and puts her arms around my neck and drags my onto the bed with her.

She lays her head on my chest and I'm just being happy. We're in our own little bubble.

"So you want kids with me?" she asks suddenly. "Yeah not today or in year but some day yeah" I said and look up in the cealing. "yeah not now" she sights. "I love you Emma" I whispers to her. "I love you to Harold" she giggles and turn around so I can see her face.

"You have to stop that" I laugh and tickles her. She burst out laughing and then back to serious. "okay but come back here I miss you when you're to far away" I said and she returns to my embrace.

"I'm leaving tomorrow" I said and I feel her freeze and then sights "Well we both knew this. Our happy bubble. Couldn't last forever" she said and sights low. "but I'll still be yours" I said kissing her hair. "And I'll still be yours" she said low.

"Only youuu" I sing low to her. "it's gotta be youu" she sings. "you're an amazing singer" I said. She stops and sits up. "No I'm not I'm an amazing painter yeah singer nope" she said and shook her head. "You are to me... You're best at everything in my world" I said looking at her. She blush. "I'll miss that red color on your cheeks" I said touching them. She crash her lips against mine and she takes of my t-shirt.

A/N Hi comment what you think!

Emma. xx