"Tell me about it." I muttered rolling my eyes.

AJ grinned. "But she's nice."

"Right. If that's her nice attitude, then I don't want to see her bitchy moments." I scoffed.

"Yeah, well. Lucas is...like I said, unpredictable. That's why you have to stay away from him. He can't be trusted."

Wow.

"Tammy and Barry are different. They just go with whatever you say whether good or bad. They're twins. So, it is normal. Just that Tammy is more outspoken than Barry. You met my brothers, so..."
She trailed off and shrugged.

Lucas can't be trusted? Then why did I feel the opposite with him?

"So, are you going for the pool party?"
I asked.

"Yeah. Sure. It is a must I go."

"Why? Are you the class captain?"

She laughed. "No, silly. Stick to the information you know, Mel. You seem to want to know a lot. It is not good. You can get yourself in trouble."

I was about to tell her about Jenna's threat but then something clamped my mouth shut.

"Seriously. Stay away from Lucas. And will you tell me anything he tells you?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to help you around him."
She said and rolled her eyes.

"Okay. Will you tell me what Alpha means?"

She laughed out loud. What's funny.

"You don't want to know."

Why does everyone keep saying that?!

I felt foolish when she just smoked and ignored me.

Her purse fell to the ground and she bent to pick it up.

That's when I saw it.

The scorpion! AJ has it?

Is it too short? Sorry.
I was updating when I discovered that my battery is flat so I had to cut.

So, my beauties, how was your day?

Mine was lovely.

Stick around for more chapters and more secrets unfolding and bring your flashlights with you as you tag along with Melanie and I😜
Lolz. I don't even know what that means😌

And plsss and plsss! Vote for me. U see that star button? Just put your finger there small😭

Love,
Mireya💕

Hello, guys! I'm back again after so many months being away. But I came back with another twisted book titled HEIRS! Slid into my profile and you'll find it there waiting patiently for your arrival😊. Here's a sneak peak of what you will be meeting so you get knocked off your feet unexpectedly 😉. . .

"You giving her gbas gbos like that over Dayo. That was harsh, Grace. You just crushed her hopes with that guy."

"Good then. I wish I could smash her hopes with my hands instead and spit on them. I can't stand her puppy crush. Can't she find another guy?"

"You have Gabby. And half the school knows that. His mother is happy about that. What more do you want Dayo for."

"It is none of your business, Celia!" She snapped and walked to the window to watch Dunni's car leave the Mansion. "Dayo is available. Gabby is . . . Sometimes, he acts like I'm not important to him. I'm used to people worshipping me, Celia. And when he gives me the cold shoulder, I have Dayo to run to. He is just a shock absorber, if you know what I mean. That is why, I keep what is mine until it is of no use to me. And that is why I hate Julia."

Celia rolled her eyes. "Julia. Really? It's a wonder why you hate her, since she literally just wants to tear Gabby apart whenever she sees him."

Grace turned to Celia. "I am seventeen years old, Celia, not stupid. And I already know what it means when someone hates someone else that bad. I know how it ends. And I don't want that. I want him to hate her twice as much I do."

I'll see you at HEIRS!😘😘

The Grudge:

Bode is driven and ambitious, but maybe too hardheaded and impatient to make the right choices, that he has to do the unthinkable.
       Timi wants to go to school, provide for the family, and her grandmother's hospital bills all at the same time. But how will she make her grandmother believe that she isn't like her late mother? Or is she?

        Zika has only one rule: Men are worthless beings, not even the law can save them from her. But Dele is different in an annoying way. But how does one have a clean record and still be the Devil everyone says he is?
        Dele has never been so cursed in his life. His misfortune was becoming a voice that announced his presence wherever he goes. The same voice seems to have a hand in his growing relationship with his obnoxious lawyer.
        When different paths merge as one, and becomes a dead end, what becomes the best option if going back is not

See you at THE GRUDGE!