Ichigo x reader

A/n(E/GF- ex girlfriend)

Your POV

"ICHIGO!!!" A feminine voice yelled out as ichigo and I turned around and stopped walking as we made our way to class.

'Wow! She's so pretty' I thought to myself as she stopped in front of us.

"Oh..hey (E/GF)" ichigo said as she smiled.

"Oh wow ichigo it's been a while your all grown up." She said as she grabbed him and hugged him while pressing his face into her breast's.

"I-mph-c-can't bbbjsjss" He said as he tried to speak.

"H-hey your hurting him." I finally said causing her to drop him and turn around and glare at me. Causing me to flinch and take a step back

"Oh she speaks" she says and smirks
"Listen up ichigo was mine first and I'm not giving him up for anyone." She said as she whispered in my ear.

'Maybe she's right she looks way better than me, I see why ichigo likes her.'

I sighed to myself and walked off leaving ichigo and (E/GF) alone and decided to go home for the day not feeling in the mood to see him or her.

Time skip

Ichigo POV

After I recovered and got up I noticed (y/n) wasn't here anymore.

'Huh? Where did she go?' I asked myself as I looked around.

"Hey (E/GF) have you seen where (y/n) went?" I said as I turned around to look at her with worry in my eyes.

"Oh I don't know maybe she went home or something but who cares about her let's go eat lunch yeah?"

I didn't even have a chance to respond as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the cafeteria.

'(Y/n)...'

Your POV

I can't believe his Ex showed up and is still not over him.
I didn't want to believe how I was feeling but I had to admit that I was jealous a bit and that's not a good feeling.

I hate to do this but I think it's time I make ichigo feel how I feel and see how he likes it.

I decided to do my make up nothing to over the top but something that will catch everyone's attention

Since the school didn't have a set dress code I found my sisters black dress that she never wore and put it in and straighten my hair

(A/N: the hair doesn't have to be this color but it's just simpler for me to write)

After I saw my self in the mirror I decided to call up (B/N) (boy from school and your class)

"Hey (B/N) I was wondering if you could help me out with something." I asked over the phone with a light smirk on my face."

Time skip

Ichigo POV

I'm sitting in the cafeteria barley eating my food looking out the window to focused on where (y/n) could be. She hasn't been answering her phone every time I call.

"Hey ichigo are you even listening to me?" (E/GF) asked me I simply nodded to her which caused her to smile and keep talking.

'What did I even see in her?' I asked my self as I rolled my eyes

As I sighed I turned around and looked out the window and spotted a familiar figure that I know all to well but different at the same time.

"(Y-) I cut myself off as I saw what she was wearing and a boy walking beside her with his hand around her waist.

I felt jealously and anger go through me as I saw them smiling together and looking happy.

I stood up and stomped my way out the cafeteria and made my way in front of them

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I asked practically yelled at them.

Your POV

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I smirked to myself as I saw ichigo mad

I looked over to (B/N) and gave him a kiss on the cheek and he took that as a signal to leave causing ichigo to try and go after him I stopped him as I held onto his chest.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the rooftop and he still looked mad.

"Listen Ichigo hear me out before you get mad." I said as he sat down

I took a deep breath and began
"Well when (E/GF) showed up I got jealous because of how close you two here and she told me she would take you back from me, then I was upset and jealous so I left and decided to get revenge on you by making you jealous. And don't worry I'm not interested in (B/n) he already has a girlfriend. I just wanted you to feel how I felt." I said as I waited for his reaction.

He simply stood up and made his way over to me pulling me into a tight hug and resting his face in my neck.

"Sorry (y/n) I didn't know you felt that way. I have no more feelings for her and only love you okay?" He said as he pulled away and smiled.

"Yeah I love you too." We said as he gave me a quick peck and we made our way home.

————————-

HELLLOOOO sorry if it's been a while i just had no time and no ideas but sorry if it ended in a bad way I had no idea how to end it. Please leave any comments if you like and vote.

THANK YOU💜💜💜