Sado x reader

(Ok so in this one shot your an ex soul reaper sorta like kisuke this one shot)

Your POV

I was on my way home until I heard a grunt in the alley. I made my way to the alley being curious I saw these 3 guys beating up someone who went to the same school as me.

I marched over the guys and kicked one of them in the back making him crash into the other guy and causing him to fall backwards.

"What the hell!?" One of the guys yelled as they seemed to notice my presence.

"What do you think your doing?" The man getting beat up asked me.

I didn't say anything but walked up to one of the three guys and punched him in then gut causing him to lean over. I took the chance to knee him in the face and brought my foot up to the side and kicked him into the wall.

"Who the hell are you?!" The second guy asked.

I flash stepped behind him and hit him hard in the back of the neck causing him to pass out.

"Don't worry about it." I said as he fell onto the ground.

By now the third guy was gone leaving me alone with the man who was being beat up.

I turned around and walked towards the man who was staring at me with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked him while studying his bruises.

"Uh.. yea...thanks." He said looking down at me.

"No problem. I'm (y/n) nice to meet you I asked while holding out my hand to him.

"I'm Yasutora Sado." He said in a deep voice.

"Doesn't that name mean Chad or something?" I asked while he simply nodded as a reply.

"Then I'll just call you Chad then." I said as we started walking out of the alley.

"Mhm" was the only response I got from him.

"Well I'll see you at school tomorrow." I said as I turned around and ran home.

Chad's POV

"(Y/n).." I said as I watched her frame get smaller and smaller as she ran home.

'What....is this feeling in my chest?' I asked myself as I continued to walk back home.

Not really paying attention to it I brushed it off and finally reached my house.

I took a shower and went straight to sleep. I wasn't to hungry and I couldn't sleep either. The only thing on my mind was (y/n).

The next day and your POV

I woke up the next morning and yawned.

"Ughhh. Time to get ready for school." I said as I sat up and made my way to the shower.

I stepped into the shower and closed my eyes thinking about the guy I met yesterday.

"Chad huh?" I said as I finished washing my hair and washing my body.
I stepped out the shower and looked at the time.

"Crap! I'm gonna be late!" I quickly put my uniform on and made my way out the house and started walking to school.

"Oh hey (y/n)." I heard a deep voice behind me said.
I turned around and saw Chad standing there.

"Hey Chad. I didn't know you lived there." I said as we started walking to school together.

"Mhm... I moved in a few days ago." He said not looking away from the path ahead of us.

"Oh.." I said.

It was really awkward walking to school since there was nothing to talk about. But I kind of enjoyed the silence.

"Hey (y/n)." Chad said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes." I said while turning towards him giving him my full attention.

"Thanks again for saving me yesterday.. He said while avoiding eye contact.

"No problem I don't mind. It's been a while since I had a good fight." I said while staring at him.

Now that I think about it he's kind handsome. Maybe I'll get his number or give him mine. Who knows.

'Wait do I like him? I know we just met but... hmmm love at first sight?'
I thought to myself.

"I'll make it up to you somehow." He said as I simply nodded.

Timeskip to class.

"Hey Orihime!." I said while running up to her.

"Hey (y/n) why are you so happy this morning?" She asked while staring intensely at me.

"Do I seem different from how I usually act?" I said while laughing lightly and scratching the back of my head.

Orihime just laughed it off and we went to talk to Ichigo, Chad and Uryu.

"Hey! Since when did (y/n) start hanging out with all of you?!" Keigo said while pointing in our direction.

"All right class sit down!" The teacher said she walked into the classroom and began talking.

Time skip to end of school

Chad and I were on our way to
a nearby cafe since I needed help with some homework and he is really smart.

Once we got there Chad went and got us some coffee since we might be here for a while.

After a lot of studying it was time to go. So while Chad went to leave a tip and throw our trash away I grabbed the corner of his journal and wrote in the top corner.

Not waiting for him to come back I said my goodbyes a ran off.

Chad's POV

'I wonder why (y/n) left so quickly..' I asked myself.

As I packed up I looked at my journal and saw a note in the corner causing me to smile a bit as I finished packing up and made my way home.

"Hey maybe you can make it up
To me over dinner (xxx)-xxx-xxxx."

---------------------------

Ok that's it and that last part is not sexual so don't take it the wrong way lol. This was requested by @soulpeach and sorry if it was bad. Chad is a man with a few words so it's hard to write about him but I did my best and I hope you enjoyed it