Shuhei x reader

It's been a few years since Shuhei saved me from being killed by a hollow. Ever since then we've always been together and over time I started to grow feelings for him. But I knew better because it was obvious that he liked Rangiku.

"Oi (y/n) are you listening?" Shuhei asked my while waving his hand in my face.

"Oh..um sorry shuhei." I said quietly.

"Is everything ok?" Shuhei asked while placing his hand on my shoulder causing  me to jump slightly.

"Sorry..I have to go!" I said while brushing his hand off my shoulder and ran off to someplace quiet.

Shuhei POV

I stood still as I watched (y/n) run away. I sighed and looked up at the sky.
"Did I do something wrong?" I mumbled to myself.

I really like (y/n) and want to be with her but I don't think she feels the same way.
While looking up at the sky I decided that I was gonna tell her how I felt even if I did get rejected.

I stood up and flash stepped to her location trying to hide my spiritual pressure.

Your POV

I sat on the cliff by the execution site and just looked up at the sky.

"Damn you Shuhei." I said while clenching my fists.

"What did I do wrong (y/n)?" A voice said into my ear causing me to stand up and back away nearly falling off the cliff.

I closed my eyes preparing for the impact but it never came as I opened my eyes to see a chest in my face feeling a familiar spiritual pressure around me.

"Shuhei.." I started to say while looking at the ground.

"(Y/n)." Shuhei said while pushing me away from him.

I didn't say anything as an uncomfortable silence was there until Shuhei pulled me back into him while he quickly pressed his lips against mine. I didn't hesitate to return the kiss not even caring about why he was kissing me in the first place.

The kiss ended as quickly as it started and I just looked at Shuhei confused until he spoke up.

Shuhei gently placed his hands on my cheeks and stared me in the eyes.

"I love you (y/n)...Ever since I saved you from that hollow." He said while pulling me into another hug.

"I-I love you too Shuhei." I said into his chest while trying to hide my blushing face.

Shuhei pulled away from the hug and smirked as he saw my face.

"is some embarrassed?" He said while leaning towards my face studying my features.

"S-shut up." I said as I turned around pouting.

I finally turned back around and stared at the ground.

"I thought you liked Rangiku.." I said while looking at him

He said nothing instead he just flicked my forehead.

"Owww what was that for?" I asked while rubbing my forehead

"That's for thinking I like Rangiku." He said as he removed my hands and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I'll always love you (y/n)." Shuhei said while taking my hand and started walking off.

"Where are we going?" I asked while starring at his toned back

"Home of course. Where else?" He said while looking back at me slightly smiling.

'This is the happiest I've ever been' I said to myself as I smiled on the way back home.

-------------------

Hey guys I finally made a Shuhei one shot and I'm like yesss mr lieutenant finally gets a turn. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy and feel free to check out my other books