Shunsui x reader

You sat down quietly under the cherry blossom tree behind squad 8 barracks. You were currently the lieutenant because nanao got into a terrible accident. Which caused her to be unable to work.

You smiled to yourself as you thought about your captain and how he saved you when you almost got killed by a hollow. You had a major crush on your captain But you were to shy to tell him that you liked him.

It ticked you off how he would purposely flirt with other girls right in front of you. You just thought about and shook it off. You sighed softly and decided to take a nap under the tree since it was your day off.

*TimeSkip*

Shunsui's POV

I was looking for (y/n) since i havent seen her all day. I also had a little crush on (y/n) but i had too much pride that I wouldn't tell it to her face.

I walked outside to the back of the barracks only to see (y/n) sleeping soundly with hair falling over her face. I smiled to myself and walked over to her and gently moved her hair away from her face. I hate to admit it but she looks so cute and innocent.

I gently leant down towards her and placed a kiss onto her forehead and covered her up with my pink kimono and smiled as i walked off to do some captain work.

*TimeSkip brought to you by
A sexy body pillow of levi ;)*

(Y/n)'s POV

"Ughnn." I groaned as i sat up and looked around realizing how long i have been sleeping. I sat up and looked down and saw my captain's kimono on me and blushed.

'Wait why would he cover me up! I didn't ask him for it or did i?' I shook my head flustered and stood up and grabbed his kimono and decided to give it back to him. As i was walking into the barracks i felt something on my forehead and gently touched my
Forehead.

"Could he have..." I started to stay then stop feeling a familiar spiritual pressure behind me. And turned around only to see shunsui standing there.

 And turned around only to see shunsui standing there

(A/n: just pretend he has 2 pink kimonos XD)

"Well look who finally woke up." He said with a small grin on his face.
"Yea.." You said.
It was an awkward silence between the two of you and you decided to ask him if he did anything to you in your sleep.

"Umm..captain." You said softy

"Yes (y/n)." He said

"Did you happen to do anything to me while i was sleeping?" You asked with a tone of worry and excitement.

Author's POV

You didnt get a response but your eyes widened when you felt your captains lips on top of your and you kissed him back with surprise and a bit of joy. You finally pulled away due to lack of air and looked up at your captain.

"Does that answer your question (y/n)?" Shunsui said

You simply nodded and looked down. And remembered that you still had his kimono.
"Oh I almost forgot." you said and tried to give him back his kimono. But he simply smiled and ruffled your (H/l),(H/c) hair.

"Keep it." He said and looked at the stars.
"To make sure everyone knows your mine." He said and started walking towards you and kisses you. And you kissed back with lots of passion. And pulled away.

"I love you (y/n)." He said as he whispered in my ear

"I love you too Shunsui." You said as you smiled and hugged him.

-----------------------------------

Well guys/gals how'd you like that one one shot Lol. Well don't be scared for requests i dot bite but i hope you guys have a super day/night evening.(stay safe if you have bad weather coming) 😣