thirty-eight

e! news article
niall horan might have a new girl-and you'll be shocked to find out who
by: jesse young

niall horan, the cutie from pop band "one direction," has made his name known as a solo artist in recent years. his large following has kept him alive in the industry, and the massive amount of teenage girls in love with him has remained the same. so when horan was spotted with a possible girlfriend over the weekend, the girls attacked.

paparazzi spotted the singer with a girl inside of a los angeles parking garage. the two were walking into his car and holding hands, sharing a quick kiss for the cameras. who was the girl, you might ask?

none other than josephine hatter; singer, actress, and well-known heartbreaker.

horan and hatter spotted holding hands in la this weekend.

any person who has an instagram account knows that josephine hatter had a fling with lead singer of panic! at the disco, brendon urie. their relationship was very public, but their breakup was kept in silent. it came as a surprise to fans of both hatter and urie.

the split finally became public two weeks ago. hatter was spotted with horan in disneyland, and urie was spotted with a new girlfriend who has remained unnamed to this point.

 hatter was spotted with horan in disneyland, and urie was spotted with a new girlfriend who has remained unnamed to this point

hatter and horan in disneyland two weeks ago.

niall horan has remained single for the most part. he and hatter were friends while she and urie were dating, with the occasionally flirty comment on her instagram posts. it surprised many when their relationship became public so soon after her previous breakup.

will it last between the two singing sensations? or will exes come back in the picture? well, world, we'll just have to wait and see.