INTRODUCTION

<><><><><><><><><><><>

josephine hatter grew up admiring film. she would spend days on end watching classic movies and catching up on recent releases. her parents disapproved of her love for this art. they thought she should spend her time playing a sport or studying as her older brother did.

the week after her high school graduation, josephine fled her small town outside of indianapolis to try and make it big. she caught the first flight to the city of dreamers; los angeles. she had no money, no family, no friends, and no professional acting experience. but boy did she have hope.

at age 22, she attended what seemed like her billionth audition since arriving in the city. she never landed a part, other than local commercials, but always remained positive. the director of this film was young and a hopeful too, trying to reboot a classic shakespearean love story. as soon as he saw young josephine speak one line, he was hooked.

that film changed the course of josephine's lonely life. although it didn't receive the highest ratings, it opened doors to so much more. little did she know what was lying right around the corner...

<><><><><><><><><><><>

STARVING
a social media love story

CAST:

HAILEE STEINFELD as JOSEPHINE HATTER

"pictures in my mind on replay"insta: josie_hattertwitter: jojohatt

insta: josie_hatter
twitter: jojohatt

BRENDON URIE as HIMSELF

"it's the false side of hope where believers concede"insta: brendonurietwitter: brendonurie

insta: brendonurie
twitter: brendonurie

SELENA GOMEZ as AVA BRYAR