- HERE, YOUR CAFÉ LATEW -

Hello again people, sorry for the very late update, I get cough by drinking so much ice and cold beverage. But now I am back healthy again.

Oh, btw we are already on chapter 30 yaay~ and get that 1,3 K read. Thank you so much, readers.

Today is the first day of mid-exam. As you can see every single person in every single corner of building or seat or even on the floor are reading their notes and so does mine. For the grand opening first-year student mid exam is Introduction of Industrial Engineering. It's not that hard, to be honest, it is all about memorize exam and how good you make a proper paragraph using exaggerate word so your answer looks like a quotation from a million dollar cost book.

Hey, what's with that look? Are you asking me why I suddenly wrap up the story to Monday already? Where is the weekend? What is happening after I return from that man room? Geez, why are you began too nosy like that man? Give me a break people.

Back to mid-exam, speaking of IIE exam, I already prepared everything for it... hey, I told you nothing happened after that day, believe me. Cross my heart.

I do have no choice, aren't I? Fine. If you do really want to know what was happened after that? I just studying. S-T-U-D-Y-I-N-G.

Bullshit? Oy, that harsh!

Trust me. I was P'Night brother, she never teaches me how to lie, and besides, I am not good at lying. When I said, I was studying it was literally studying. I don't know what is wrong with me. After I close that door of his room my feet feel heavy, I always look back to that room, time runs slow, and the distance between his and my room is like a thousand miles away.

I was leaning on my room's door. Thinking should I regret what I've done or just let it slide? My subconsciousness is taking over me. I bought the room freshener same as mine and so does the floor fragrance. In other words, I was making his room looks like mine.

"Fuck. What have you done Dae?"

Right after that, I have locked myself in my room. I am afraid if I unconsciously went downstairs or strolling around to find a place to eat, my feet will bring me to that room. I order every lunch and dinner online. I only get out from my room to pay the bill and take my order, sometimes find a fresh air on my balcony.

After that a very long weekend doing boring stuff, I have to get out from my safest lair and face every single possibility that I will meet that men, whether he showed up out of the blue, or charmingly walk through the crowd to me.

"Who are you looking for?" And speaks of the devil, here he is. He showed up out of the blue. He is a shadow that always found you but you can't catch him.

"No-nothing. How about you, what are you doing here?"

"Can you please stop answering my question with another question?"

"Why is that?"

"Aish nong." He then laughs, did he eat the wrong pill? Or his cold getting worst?

"Are you going to the class to have an exam or did you still want to have another endless fight?" Thank god, for the nth time P'Kong save me from this kind of a scene.

"Sure P' I'll get going first khrub. Swasdee P'." I run to my class, not gonna waste this precious chance to escape from that nosy hazer.

.

.

.

An hour and a half passed, the easiest battle of the first-week midterm finally done. You can see every single bright smile in every single freshman. The best lecture for an appetizer. We don't what will it be on Thursday because our main course for this week mid exam is gonna be, Calculus I. What a fine looking course.