~2~

Another day of school was over. I threw my bag on the ground and began studying. As much as I hate it, I still want to have a good job later in my life.
It was too hot in my room to keep concentrated, so I opened the window.

After a few pages and some notes, I already had the urge to toss everything out the window. "Ugh! This is impossible." I rested my head in my hands. "I'll fail this year. If not, I'll fail the next one for sure." I murmured.

For the next hours I was trying to keep my focus to the books and actually learn something, but it just wouldn't budge. The pressure on my shoulders and the stress both increased, making me want to scream. But since the neighbors won't find that idea appealing, I had to come up with something else. So I began sobbing. It was kind of relieving, but the pressure was still there.

"Meow"

I shot up so fast. The white cat was there at my window! I sniffled and cracked a smile. "Hey, kitty. Don't worry, I'm fine." I laughed through my tears. I began to sneeze again, so I had to grab the nearest tissue. As my sneeze attack was getting less worse, the cat got on my desk and brushed its head against the handkerchief I was holding. "Ew! I just sneezed in that!" I laughed at the purring creature. I took a good look at the handkerchief once more and saw it was San's.
"You like it? It's from a boy I met yesterday," the cat stopped and looked at me with big eyes, "he was comforting me through my attack of sneezes and even gave me his tissue. But something doesn't feel right..." I stopped. The animal bowed its head to the one side a bit, almost begging me to continue. "You're a curious little one." I smiled. "Well, I'm allergic to cats, but there was no cat around and I only get attacks when a cat is around. But still... I almost sneezed my own head off when he was so close to me. And when he touched my cheek, it started to itch! I'm really confused, you know?" After my small rant, the cat meowed in response. "Well, you don't know, since you're a cat. Why am I talking to a cat?" I asked myself while laughing slightly.

I had a sneeze attack again. "Time for you to go outside. I'm sorry... But if I wasn't allergic, I would've really want to keep you. You know what? Even though I will have attacks, I'll still open my window for you to come inside. You seem special.. you have gorgeous green eyes, just like San. It makes me think of him, you know? He was quite handsome, too!"
I heard loud purring sounds.
"You saw him, too? You think he's handsome? I agree." I giggled.
I put my hands under its paws and carefully set it outside. I said goodbye to the white cat, earning a gentle lick on my hand in return. It itched right after but I tried to ignore it, watching the cat running away into the darkness of the night.

Something tells me this isn't just a random cat. I need to talk to San when I see him.