Chapter Eleven - Take Me Home (To Our Lego House)

September 13

Third Person POV

“Wake up, Liam! Jeez, we’ve been here for two days and you still haven’t gotten over that jetlag…” Harry continued to shake Liam until he grunted and tackled Harry to the floor. The curly haired one started laughing, “You’re still grumpy as ever in the morning!”

“I’ve been up all night!” hissed Liam, trying to get back on the bed but Harry grabbed hold of him. “Oh no, you don’t. You’re coming with us to the mall! Louis! I need back up, the Payne has awakened!” Louis emerged into the bedroom and grinned mischievously at Harry and Liam.

The curly one nodded and Louis jumped at Liam, “Surrender!” He started tickling Liam who was getting annoyed but couldn’t stop laughing. “Give up, Payne!” bellowed Louis, “It’s two against one and you can’t win against us!”

“Get off me! I said get off me!” With one strong push, Louis and Harry tumbled across the room, groaning as they rubbed their heads. Liam stood up, brushing off his shirt and walking to the door. “I don’t see why you have to do this and call me ‘Payne’ every time!”

Harry helped Louis get up, “This is exactly why we call you that… a ‘Payne’ in the ass.” Louis smirked and Harry started giggling, making Liam frustrated, “What’s that laughing all about?!”

“Nothing.” Harry grinned like the Cheshire Cat. “It’s just that our view of you completely changed when we read Zac’s diary… especially with the steamy part.” Liam suddenly blushed, his face deep scarlet, “W-what s-steamy part?”

They all got distracted by the knocking on the door. Lillian was standing there by the door; her hair was still a bit tangled and she was hugging a Stitch pillow. “Can you guys keep it down? My neighbors aren’t used to high-pitched yelling in the morning… and I though we made a promise to Zac not to tell Liam about that.”

“What were you not supposed to tell him?” Zayn’s head suddenly popped by Lillian’s side, looking all gossipy at all of them. Perrie suddenly appeared, tugging Zayn away from the door of the first guest bedroom. “C’mon, Zayn… me and Lily already had breakfast ready.”

“Why can’t you let me hang out with them for a while? Are you jealous?” said Zayn, raising his eyebrow.

Perrie laughed sarcastically, “And why would I be jealous?”

“Because! And besides, if you aren’t jealous then you would let me hang out with them…”

“Alright already…” hissed Perrie, “It’s like I’m talking to my son rather than my husband.”

“Aw, I love you too, honey…” said Zayn, leaning in and planting his lips onto Perrie’s.

Louis and Harry gave a slight throwing up sound.

“Please don’t do that in front of us, dude…” pleaded Louis.

Zayn broke off the kiss and glared at them, “I plead the same thing to the two of you when you do it but you still don’t stop…”

“That’s enough, guys…” said Liam, standing up and heading for the door. “Maybe we should all have breakfast. C’mon… oh, and Louis, I wanna talk to you later…”

“About what?” Louis looked at him, confused. “What’s got you all psyched up to leave the bedroom all of the sudden?”

Liam smiled, “It’s probably the tickle… and I’ll tell you later – not here.”

As Liam went out the door, the five of them were left in silence. They glanced at each other, asking each other with bewildered looks what got into Liam to just leave the room he has been locking himself in for two days now. It was the first time Liam went to the kitchen to eat breakfast so after a few minutes, they heard a shout, “Where are the forks?!”