Chapter 29: Grandpa-sitting (?)

*Author's notes*

Boo,it's FALL YAY! So like my duty I have to do a Halloween chapter (it will probably will be published even before Halloween) so look out!

I noticed I write a lot about hair... WHATEVS.

Allons-y!

***************************

I was short.

On money. Exams were right at the corner and I spent all my money during the recess. Great.

Now I had to wait until the exams were over to see how I could get some money. But I needed it now,to start saving up for Christmas.

And I needed to focus on what I was going to do for Halloween (too old for trick or treat? I don't want to go to a party either...).

Too much.

-Hey,Isabel! Dude,guess what? Kate and I have matching costumes! RAD RIGHT?- said Alfred as he slapped my shoulder in the corridors at school.

-Oh cool!- I said -What is it?-

-S-E-C-R-E-T!- he said as he rearranged Texas.

During lunch,I scribbled down ideas on how to get money. While I wrote them down,Valeria and Feliciano both looked at them.

-Sell old books.- read Valeria

-Ah! Find a little restaurant to work in.- said Feliciano enthusiastically.

-What are those?- asked Yao.

-I need to earn money...- I said and then sighted.

-AH! Ve,Isabel! ISABEL!- yelled Feli extremely loud. -IVE GOT AN IDEA! Babysitting! Me and Ludwig have got two relatives that we need someone to take care of them and you're the right-a person!-

-But aren't they-- - started Ludwig and then he got interrupted by Lovino

-Our mother asked us to babysit that IDIOTA relative of ours so please if you could do it instead! We'll pay you!- Lovino put his hands like praying.

-Okay I accept! Babysitting can't be that hard.- I said as I patted Feli's head.

-Really? Tante grazie!- responded the happy Italian.

-Kesesese~ Our relative is awesomely cooler,while the Vargas family has some sort hyperactivity gene! You'll see!- said Gilbert laughing.

In my head I pictured two little boys,some sort of tiny-little-Feliciano,that cursed like Lovino from time to time,and a mini-Ludwig sitting down playing all nice and quiet.

It couldn't be that hard.

It was Saturday,day of the babysitting. I was waiting where we said I would meet the kids. Feliciano called me early just to tell me this

-Ah! Ve,Isabel! Dress nicely! Sexy and cute! Dresses work well! Also shorts!-

What did he mean by that?!

I didn't knew,just that I wore a tee with shorts following the orders. That's what I texted Feli I was wearing and so I could recognize the little devils I'll look after. Some minutes later,I received a text saying

"My relative is wearing a white blazer,and Gucci shoes! The Beilschmidt is wearing a tee with a picture of a cat!"

That wasn't what I had in mind. It was very weird to see a little kid in Gucci,and a cat tee?!

Gosh.

This was going to be strange.

Then I saw it. They weren't little kids.

The guys I would have to babysit were...

GERMANIA AND ROME?!

They stood in front of me,Germania with his long silky blonde hair (he has Legolas hair gosh),and Rome seductively smiled at me,swinging his brown messy hair. They wore exactly what Feli texted me. Not only I had to babysit,I mean grandpasit,them but also they are grown men. They where GRANDPARENTS.

-Ah,salue! I'm Romulus! Nice to meet you! Your name is Isabel right? Pretty name,ha! Also nice hair! Which sha-- - started Romulus (or Rome) to blabber when Gervas (or Germania) coughed and interrupted him

-I'm Gervas. Nice to meet you.- we shook hands and he looked after that at Romulus.

-You're a cute little puella! How are you?-he said.

-Eh... I'm fine. Bene...- okay I said I was going fine but I was freaking out internally

Like how do I take care of

GROWN MEN?!

-Why don't we go sit on that bench over there,hmm?- said Gervas.

-Oh great idea Gervas I love your brain you're so smart! Ha ha! I can't believe you're not a scientist with that brain of yours!- said Romulus. It seemed every little thing could make Rome to start blabbering nonstop,just like Feliciano.

Gervas looked at Romulus and instantly,the "roman" stopped talking.

-So... Do you want to go somewhere?- I asked them as they sat down. I just awkwardly looked around.

What kind of mess did I get into?

Well,at least I could roll with it I guess.

-Ah~ You're friend of my grandchildren! Aren't they cute?- said Romulus. -They remind me the times I was young...- suddenly,Romulus looked mature when he said that.

-You still long for your years of glory,don't you?- said Gervas,keeping his serious-stern face.

-Oh,would you like to talk about it?- I always liked stories. I was curious about those "years of glory"

-Ah~ Back then,when I was little older than you,Gervas and I were very good friends,and we still are!- said Romulus and then Gervas said under his breath

-Don't you thing "very good friends" is a bit too far?- he looked irritated.

-I was around 19,lived in Italy and I was having the time of my life! Gervas was actually on an exchange and he was way too serious about everything! Ha ha! I was known as very flirtatious! I spent most of my time finding girls: nights and days! Oh yeah I also was very strong and was good at fighting. One day,I won some battles,then found a cute girl,I spent the day with her,we went sightseeing and then I,in the night,we had some crazy good shots and then we had something special!- Romulus said,extremely exited. His language was plenty of expressions and movements.

-Can't you talk about anything beside alcohol,women and winning?- said Gervas. He looked about to snap,but also keeping his cool.

-A-ah... Okay. Sorry.-suddenly,Romulus looked sad. He was very... Expressive and had many mood swings.

On the other hand,Gervas was very...

I didn't understand how they managed to be friends. Oh well...

I looked at my clock. It was around 2 pm. I had to look after these two until 4 pm.

-Well... Uh. I...- I stuttered.

-Lets go eat something.- said Gervas. It feeler he was the sitter,not me. -We have to be careful when we cross the street.- he was way more responsible and maybe overprotective.

-Ah,I think I get it now...- I said softly -Gervas is the friend that protects Romulus from doing crazy nonsense...-

-Uh,you said something?- asked Romulus.

-Oh nothing!- I said.

The grandpa sitting went well,I survived until 4pm. We actually went eating cake and Romulus talked for the two hours that had to pass by.

As I entered school,I looked for the two Italians. I had some little talking to do with the Vargas brothers.