Chapter 28: Family

*Author's note*

2,02K READS THANK YOU NOW I FEEL SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME PLEASE KEEP ON READING I LOVE YOU ALL 2,02K READERS HUGGLES!

IM THE WORST PERSON ALIVE FOR NOT UPDATING

You might wonder how I got from updating every single day and then a very long hiatus? Well I don't know myself... I'm so mean (TTwTT)/ Forgive meeeeee!

Allons-y!

**************************

The recess weeks were over. No more pools,dates,going to country house's (and having strange mornings)... Now it was around fall which meant exams,classes and no time to lose. Also cold.

Most of my time I was revising and doing homework at home,sitting in the living room. All those days of spending it with the 11 Hetalia characters started to vanish,and when I remembered them I missed them a lot.

-Ve,Isabel! Can you come with us to the movies?- asked Feliciano as I started to leave school one day.

-Oh,sorry... I can't actually. Homework and I have an english exam.- I responded,very disappointed.

-Oh... It's okay,I understand-a...- said the not-so-happy Italian.

-Dear,isn't your english exam next week?- asked Arthur,he probably headed to go practice with his guitar.

-It is,but this one covers a lot of material and I want to do a little studying beforehand.-

-Hmm... Okay,let's go fratello.- said Lovino looking away. I started walking as I hear a very happy guy coming near me.

-Ostia,Isabel! Hola!- yelled Antonio

-Hi and sorry I need to get home quickly.- I said looking back and looking at him. Antonio passed his hand trough his brown hair and smiled

-Relax tía,you're young...- he told me and then he saw a car pass by and stop a little bit further. -Oh,that's for me! Adios!- Antonio ran off and left me there. I've been very busy and stressed too and I...

Forgot about Ludwig. I haven't hung with my boyfriend in a while. As I scanned for German accents,I hear a beautiful piano melody. Very delicate~ It relaxed me and I mindlessly walked to see who was behind this. It was actually in a little house nearby,it looked like a tiny manor. The decoration,the garden and the mysterious piano music were all fitting with one another.

I just couldn't help it. I almost forgot how cold it was and that I should be heading home but...

The piano music was beautiful.

I looked trough the big window just to see the mystery piano man.

It was...

RODERICH EDELSTEIN?!

The cowlick and the beauty spot. I just ran towards the window,eyes and mouth wide open. I pressed my face against it and then I saw him closer. Roderich (or Austria) was playing Minuet actually,in a very delicate way. I saw his uniform and I noticed...

He attended the same school as Elizaveta (and Natalya) : St John Cross School.

And I remembered all the nights Elizaveta talked about Roderich.

-Roderich is amazing and handsome and very smart too!- she would say over the phone. Elizaveta and I became close friends quickly and she told me little details about herself. Like,when she was little she was very manly. She dated Roderich when they were little kids but her feelings stayed strong even after they "broke up".

I saw looked at the Austrian teen play carefully,like if he played the piano since he was born. Then I noticed two familiar Germans. One that was making little stupid jokes and glanced at Roderich with his purple eyes. Then slicked back blonde hair aka my boyfriend. Ludwig and Gilbert where sitting in the room with Roderich. As soon as Lud saw me looking at them,my cheeks pressed against the glass,he freaked out and went outside.

-What are you thinking?! Verdammt! If you're going to listen come sit with us,also you're my girlfriend how come you don't want to sit next to me?! Of course I want to sit next to you,I love you.- said Luddy angrily as he dragged me inside. All I could do was burst out laughing.

We got into the room and I presented myself

-Oh hello,I'm Isabel. And I wanted to tell you Roderich that you play very well!-

-How do you... Know my name?- asked Roderich adjusting his glasses.

-OH! Elizaveta talked about me!- I said nervously. Gilbert said something and then grinned his teeth. I just awkwardly sat down in the organized room,and Roderich continued his playing.

After some minutes,Gilbert got up and pointed at Roderich.

-Yo,ass face! Your music sucks!-

-Shut up you indecent imbecile,you don't know grace when you see it!- Roderich responded

-EVERYONE SHUT UP! Every single time the family gets together we fight verdammt! Cousins should respect each other!- yelled Ludwig.

I just sat there. Like if nothing happened. Gil just bothered Roderich as he arranged his uniform slowly. Ludwig came near me

-Liebe...- he said (Oh,I melted every time he said that) -I can't understand why my family just clashes... Scheisse...- He sighted and then covered his face.

-It seems families always have problems you know?- I said shrugging.

-Mine is a problem,Isabel. Our cousin Roderich might be a bit over the top but...- he said,tired from the senseless fighting between the German/Prussian and the Austrian.

-Friends are the family we choose,siblings are the strangers we live with.- I said -The closer we get,the more we clash. Siblings and relatives will always fight.-

-Ja I guess you're right...- he replied.

Just there,Roderich coughed and then he said

-I'll express my emotions trough music!- and dramatically started playing Beethoven. Gilbert walked over the his seat and started to calm down. Well,he was still mad but calmed down.

-So,Isabel...- said Roderich -I feel you have a lot to study...-

-Eh?! How do you know?-

-Your backpack looks heavy...-

-Well it's exam time,I have almost no free time and no cozy allowed. I have to study 24/7!- I said firmly

-Well,I guess putting your tongue inside my cousin's mouth as an act of love is not cozy. And it's that part of you studying?- said Roderich,raising the sass levels to infinity.

I could feel myself die blushing,and melting remembering those kisses.

And Ludwig was too embarrassed even to speak!

I could feel myself sink in my chair

-P-please Roderich continue your playing,it relaxes me. And it's very pretty.- I said nervously.

-What a fine young lady! Look Gilbert you could learn from her.- said Roderich -Except all you say is that crazy nonsense.- and he sipped his tea.

-You idiot ass!- responded Gilbert

-Gilbert people like you want to make me to stab myself with a fork.- replied Roderich.

-Not again...- said Ludwig.

Well,it can't be helped

Relatives

The closer they get the more they clash.