Chapter 7: I'm happy no matter what!

I was kissing Ludwig. I couldn't believe it.

I WAS KISSING LUDWIG.

I WAS DOING IT.

I just... I just leaned. And then I was kissing him. Just like that.

I remembered that when I was a little girl,I wished for a fairy tale kiss,like being awaken from a curse,after being rescued from a dragon or in the royal wedding. I didn't need that. All that you need is to lean forward. Just that.

The kiss was perfect. Also,it was sweet. Really sweet! Like chocolate~

I just went away slowly,and then I waited for his reaction. Ludwig looked surprised then he looked tranquil. I felt bad,so I blushed so hard,I was total red.

Why did I do that? Yes,it felt like it at the moment. But now,it looks like a stupid childish thing to do. Gaaaah! I'm so stupid.

- I'm... Sorry. - I said,looking down. Ludwig put his hand on my chin. I looked at him,eyes big and wide. He just smiled. He was leaning forward. Was it... Another kiss? Just as I was about to know,the door slams open

- WEST! Where have you been? I had an awesome afternoon! Valeria was an awesome girlfriend!- he finally looked at us,and he looked surprised. He just stood there.

- Gilbert,wait for us!- said Antonio,getting in and then looking at us with his mouth open.

- Tu es idiot ou quoi?- Francis came in,and he looked at us with an eyebrow raised.

We stayed like that for so long. I don't even know anymore,or it felt like it.

- Aah... Who wants some chocolate cake? I want some awesome chocolate cake.- said Gilbert,in direction of the kitchen. Francis just shrugged and sat down,while Antonio looked at both of them and said

- Don't you want to know what happened while we were out? En serio? -

- Oh,Antonio,nothing happened... Je suis sûre.- said Francis and then he turned on the TV.

I slowly backed away,also did Ludwig. I picked up my things and then I said

- O-okay,I'll see you tomorrow then! Heh heh...- I laughed nervously.

- The awesome me just arrived and you're leaving? Don't you want some awesome cake?- said Gilbert. He put three plates on the table and we both sat down. Gilbert handed us our cake pieces. He sat down and started eating. With his mouth full he said

- So you two kissed?- all casually.

I almost choked on my piece of cake and Ludwig looked furious.

- NEIN YOU DUMMKOPF! What do you have to do in my life anyway?- he yelled at the top of his lungs.

- So... You did kiss.- said Gilbert again. - Good,it was time you started hitting on girls.-

- What do you think I am? A heartbreaker?-he said.

- No,I don't want you to become like France.- the French guy have a dirty look at the comment. -Still,I'm happy you got out if your shell...- he added. It was so weird to see Gilbert so calm and mature.

- It's not your problem,okay?- I said,I didn't wanted this to become a mayor problem. Gilbert stood up and said

- Well,West learned some AWESOME flirting techniques from the AWESOME me!- okay,forget what I said about Gilbert.

- Wow! Que lindo~ You two kissed.- said Antonio with a happy look. Francis just hissed. - Ay,Francisco! Don't act like that! - he hit him in the head.