Chapter 27:The Fangirl?

*Author's notes*

Just roll with this m'kay? We introduce Hungary and I want you to roll with it... So yeah,it first it's a crazy meeting but then it calms down~ Also don't criticize how I portray Elizaveta,this is how I had it in mind.

It was awake are for me to write tongue in this chapter by the way (you'll understand)

Also,the way I portray China is the he is very sassy,but we'll maybe see a more romantic Yao later.

Allons-y!

**********************

I was walking in the middle of a desert,probably the hottest day of this whole year.

Gosh,I think I'll die today,this extremely hot Saturday.

I breathe one more time and fall into the ground...

Okay I'm not in a desert,I'm in the middle of the road. We are supposed to meet in this frozen yogurt parlor because Alfred wanted to celebrate his win in baseball. He even sent invitations,they were all sparkly and filled with glitter.

-Help... Me...- I said,on the ground. It was very hot,I couldn't find anyplace cool and I didn't hVe any money to buy something to drink. I was going to die surely.

-Hey,Isabel! UWAAAAAH! Don't tell me you're dead! Please,be alive! Please!- yelled a very similar Italian voice.

-Feli...- I said. He handed me a bottle if water,I drank it and...

-Wooh! I'm still alive!- I said standing up in my feet.

-Ve,good news!- said Feliciano. I noticed he was dragging his bother behind him.

-Drag me now to that stupid place fratello,I'm dying of heat out here! It's a ball-sack to walk in this heat!- said Lovino.

-Well we better get going or we aren't gonna eat anything.- I said,to motivate him.

-Alright-a!- said Feliciano.

We managed to arrive without collapsing to the ground. And first you notice is a blonde,very cheerful American with the biggest frozen yogurt you'll ever see.

-Kate you have to add more toppings or it's no fun!- he said.

-It's fine like this actually...- said Kate taking her simple fro-yo in hands.

-Fat butt... Tsk.- whispered Arthur laughing begin his hand.

-He'll end up like a fat annoying old fart-aru...- said Yao.

-He's already fat AND annoying,old chap!- said Arthur patting his back.

They were all here,part for Ivan I guess.

-Entonces,guys~ Are you planning something for the future?- asked Antonio.

-What's with such a childish question?-asked Valeria. Then her voice got very feminine all of a sudden -But anyways... I would like to get married~- then she hugged Gil. The German/Prussian smiled at her and they both were in their own little world.

-This question makes you think a lot of things,tu sais...- said Francis,thinking.

-You're right dude,it put a lot if stuff in perspective!- replied Alfred.

-I rearry don't know but it would be nice to work in the technology area,but also history. It's hard to decide.- Kiku said scratching his arm.

-It's funny... When you're little you know what you want to be,no matter how silly it is. ¿No lo creen?-