Chapter 12: Which color suits me?

*Author's notes*

I know chapter 11 was a bit boring. In this chapter we'll go shopping,yay! I just like buying clothes SO MUCH! I hope my sickness wasn't boring,it was annoying y'know. Well,let's get going!

Allons-y!

******************************************

I got to school and the first thing I told Leen,Kate and Valeria was

- We are going to a water park tomorrow!- I smiled bright and all of them were exited. Valeria was especially confident about her body.

Now that's a problem for me.

Which kind of swimsuit will I get? While I thought about that,Sofia and Isabella came,and they both whined

- Why didn't you invite us?- I told a little,white lie,y'know

- Ah,we don't have enough tickets...- I knew about the discount,but still. Sofia and Isabella would probably tease me for trying to be with Ludwig.

- Hey,why don't we go buy a swimsuit?- I said. Sofia and Isabella just walked away and treated me like if we were in kinder and I stole their favorite toy. I walked up to them

- Sofia,you are going to your country club and then the movies this weekend,and Isabella,you'll be in Italy with Daniel and other friends of yours this summer. So shush!- I told them.

Well,I went again to talk about a store we could visit.

- I know!- said Valeria - In 93th street they have plenty of stores! We could visit some of those!- 93th street had this big park,so around it they put many stores and restaurants.

- Maybe...- said Leen - We could go to this new store called 'Sea Breeze'. It centers on summer-y clothes.-

- Great!- said Kate - We could go today,after school. Ask your parents when you get home,okay?- Leen looked at me and asked

- Can I go with you? My parents probably won't let me! - I nodded in approval

- Of course,there is no problem.-

I was dreading class to end,I was counting the seconds. I already packed my things to get out fast. Just when the teacher turned around to look at us,the bell rang. The first people to get up were Kate,Valeria,Leen and I. I went to my locker,and went to Leen's. Kate texted me "See you there! Bring enough money to buy something". First destination,my house. We were going to leave our backpacks and I was going to pick up my wallet. Going home,Leen talked about medical school,then we talked about the new volume of Hetalia.

We got home and I searched for my wallet

- Bingo!- I said and we went straight to Sea Breeze.

When we arrived,Kate and Valeria were already there. Valeria was taking plenty of different swimsuits and accessories. What they had in common was that they all were bikinis. Really risky bikinis.

- Don't you think they show too much skin?- I asked. Valeria turned around and said

- Of course not! And sometimes,you have to give little pleasures to your man.- she said. I decided to look somewhere else. I always used pretty simple one-pieces,I'm not very daring. Kate was looking in a rack and then she said

- Aha! This is prefect!- I went to see. She held a two piece with a sporty look: shorts and the top had a little bow. I knew why she chose this ones: it was navy blue and had a white stars pattern.

- Alfred will love that!- said Leen - Very patriotic!- just then,I heard someone laugh. A man. And it sounded familiar,it was like

- Ohonhonhonhon!- I turned around and behind a rack guess who I found?

Francis.

- I caught you! What are you doing here?- I asked.

- I wanted to give you a little fashion advice,c'est tout!- he said. I knew he was here for another reason.

- You're just here to spy is,perverted cheese-lover!- said Valeria.

- Well,what can we do! You are here,so just stay here.- I said. Francis smirked but I have him a mean look. - You can stay with one condition: you can't do anything weird. Understood.-

- Quoi? You don't trust me?- Alden Francis. He was acting all innocent

- No,I don't trust you.- I replied. I decided to go look something for myself. I was looking at all the different shoes and cuts possible,also colors.

- Petite Isabel,why don't you try this one? Or this?- Francis was following me and offering me all kinds of things. But they weren't my style. All of them were either too boring or too showy. I needed something new but still,respectful. And I think Francis won't get that.

I decided to go look with Leen. She was looking at a beautiful tankini that had a degrade pattern from yellow to blue. It had a matching beach wrap and it was beautiful.

- Perfect! Covers all that has to be covered!- said Leen - And you Isabel? Why don't you take something similar?-

- I'm still not sure.- I said.

- Oh,c'mon! We need to be proud of our shape! If we don't show it,what can we do?- said Valeria. - Try something new,Isabel!- she waved around some of the bikinis she wanted.

- It's better if it's discreet!- said Leen. They were both discussing if I should wear something showy or simple. I was even more confused now.

- Just take something you like.- said Kate. She had already bought her swimsuit,and added some red accessories. I was sure she look great! Well,in the middle of my confusion,I saw it.

It was perfect. Completely perfect.

Francis looked at it too

- Ohonhonhon! It's magnifique!- I took it and just said

- It's perfect!- it was just what I needed: new but respectful too. It was a turquoise two piece that covered what needed to be covered. The top had these big aquamarine ruffles and the bottom was simple and comfortable. I just took it and paid for it. I also bought these cute Hawaiian flower pin that matched. Leen bought her tankini and Valeria a red bikini with purple polka dots.

When I got home,I was thinking how it would look like tomorrow. I was among my whole outfit too. Then this crossed my mind...

What would Ludwig think?

I wasn't sure,not a single clue.

Oh,dear. Now I'll be wondering what he would think all night.

Still,I was happy I bought something I liked.

And I couldn't wait to go to World Paradise Aquatic Park! Ahh~