"No need to wear masks here, agents." Lisa utters while she sits on the swivel chair in the front middle of the room.

Then the agents remove their masks one by one. Lisa nodded as she sees some familiar faces and some new.

"0210, did you explain to them already?" Lisa asks Seulgi.

"Yes, I did. I've even explained to them what might happen as soon as we execute the plan."

"So, the Golden Ace leads this revolution, huh.." one agent utters. Lisa's eyeballs turns to the agent who said it.

"Who are you again?" Lisa asks. But before the agent could answer, Jisoo and Rosé yanked the door and went inside.

"Sorry we're late. I needed to park the vehicles properly and called her too." Rosé utters as she pointed to Jisoo.

But before Rosé could sit beside Jisoo, she got a glanced of the agent Lisa's asked the name of. The girl got stiffen and got her eyes widen. She glances at Jisoo whom she knows that she already saw her.

The agent smiled to Rosé.

The agents are all confused looking at ChaeSoo and the agent.

"C-Chaeyoung?" Rosé mumbles but stuttered as she stared at the agent. Lisa gazes at Jisoo who sighed and shakes her head. Jennie also noticed Jisoo's behavior and frowns at Rosé.

•••••

The four arrived at their house the night after they had meeting. Jennie noticed ChaeSoo is quiet all throughout the meeting and their way to their house. Jennie glances at Lisa and raised her eyebrow and motions to ask the two.

'Why me?' Lisa looks at Jennie and frowns. But the older insisted. Lisa doesn't have a choice or else, she'd be sleeping on the couch.

"Uhh.. u-unnie.. mind telling us why you two are quiet since the meeting with the agents?" Lisa utters.

"Hm? So what if I'm quiet? It's your meeting. I have nothing to say." Jisoo replied coldly.

"Ro--I have nothing to say also." Rosé cuts her immediately and closed the door of their room.

Lisa scratches her head and pouts at Jennie.

Jennie heard Jisoo hissed and noticed her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Okay. It's not just 'nothing'. Tell us, Jisoo unnie. Do you have problems with the agents from the branch fields? And who is that Chaeyoung?"

"I've got nothing to say." Jisoo answered. Rosé comes out of their room again and to the kitchen.

"Maybe ask her." Jisoo pointed at Rosé. The girl just glared at her.

"What is happening to you two? Do you have problems with the agents?" Lisa asks.

"I don't have problems with them. Just glad to see that they are willing to help." Rosé answered.

"Tss. Glad. Yeah right." Jisoo hollered.

Jennie and Lisa turns to Jisoo.

"Unnie?" Jennie stared at her.

"What?"

"What's with you?"

"Nothing."

"Come on, Sooyah.." Rosé mumbles and drinks water.

"What? Tss. Why don't you tell them who's Chaeyoung to you. You really stuttered earlier, huh.. and you're glad?" Jisoo chuckles.

"I'm glad in general. Not just because of her." Rosé uttered.