CHAPTER 12: WHO ARE YOU?

Start from the beginning

'Not my fault that you couldn't find me ,' he scoffed.

"So I'll cook your breakfast?" He started getting the ingredients.

"Sure. Cook some for yourself too," Jungkook smiled.

Hoseok was done cooking after half an hour and the dining room was filled the scent of freshly made waffle with maple syrup and butter accompanied with sausage links.

For Taehyung, he was served with the same sausage but sliced.

"Thank you Hoseok!" He began eating.

'This is good! I like what humans eat,' he cleaned the plate, nothing left behind afterwards.

"So, Tae--" his phone started ringing which interrupted him.

He stopped chewing for a while, hastily swallowed and picked it up without looking at the caller ID, "what the hell do you want?"

"Come on! Cheer up. We have good news for you," the person on the other line spoke.

"What is it Namjoon?" He anticipated for his friend's answer.

"We went through Chanyeol's info and we used his number to hack his messages. There were a few messages deleted that we couldn't retrieve but we saw a couple of texts," Namjoon announced.

"Damn he's careful," Jungkook bickered.

"It read, 'See you tonight' 'I had a great time with you. Thanks for my reward' 'Did you receive the money?' " Yoongi said.

"Wait, the last one sounded very suspicious," he scrunched his faced.

Namjoon screamed through the phone, " I KNOW RIGHT!"

"My ears," he muttered while putting his phone away from his ears.

"Hey! Kook, you still there?" Yoongi spoke this time.

He put the phone closer his ears," yeah yeah what?"

"Let's have a little pool party, we're stressed," Namjoon just invited themselves deliberately and shamelessly, which made Jungkook grimace.

"Pool, you mean swimming or cue sports?" He took a big bite of waffle.

"Both!" Yoongi and Namjoon exclaimed in unison.

"Hmm, how about no?" Jungkook spoke before he took another bite of his food.

"Don't be such a bitch! Let's have fun," Jimin finally came to the phone.

Jungkook facepalmed and muttered, "what should I do with these idiots?"

"We're going to be there whether you like it or not," Jimin threatened.

"Sir?" Mi-yeong went in the room.

"Yes?" He curtly asked

"Sir Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon's here," she announced.