Chapter 24: Guilt and Diets

Louis's POV

I stood up as Eleanor ran to hug me just as the cell opened. I turned to my right and saw Niall rolling his eyes. "Eleanor. I broke up with you already. I'm sorry but I already found someone. Now thank you so much for bailing me and Niall out but just stay away from me. I'm sick of you." I said as I walked out of the cell leaving Eleanor and Niall with a shocked face.

I suddenly heard foot steps behind me. "Ugh I just told you to get away from me..." I said in disgust as I turned around. "AWH YOU DID? FINE BOO BEAR. I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU." Niall said pretending to be hurt. "Niall I'm sorry. Okay? Please forgive me." I said about to give him a hug.

"No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for punching you. NOW LETS GO GET SOME NANDOSSSS!" Niall said as he skipped over to the container to get our cellphones, our belt, and etc.

"Before we do, I need to apologize to Cassie first..." I said trying to pull up a cab. "Any ideas? I need to do something big. You don't know how bad I feel right now because I cheated on her on her birthday..." I said with guilt as we got in the taxi.

"Well you could write a song for her and I dunno maybe give her flowers or something? OOH AND GIVE HER SOME NANDOS. I CAN EAT THE LEFTOVERS!!!" Niall said. Typical Niall. I knew he had to add Nandos in that sentence. But writing a song for her wasn't so bad...

"AWHHH SO YOU ARENT GONNA GIVE HER NANDOS?!" Niall said. Wait was I thinking out loud? Oops. "Yeah you were talking out loud." What? Ugh okay whatever. Let's see... Cassie's favorite color is green and blue so maybe there's a flower that looks blue... "Thinking out loud again..." Niall said.

"Niall how fast can you write a song?" I asked him. "In I dunno 45 minutes?" Niall said. "Okay fabulouis..." (A/N SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! xD) I was thinking maybe he could write me a song for me to sing to Cassie and in that 45 minutes I could go get some starbucks and a bouquet of flowers...

"You are just like Cassie..." Niall said giggling. Oh my gosh was I talking out loud again? "Yes Louis, yes you were."

"Hey uhm Niall, can you maybe write a song that relates to me and Cassie while I go get her a bouquet of flowers?" I asked him putting my cupcake face on. "Ugh FINE."

Cassie's POV

I was having a dream while somebody was poking my damn cheek. "Cassie poo wakey wakey!" "UGH ALLISON IM GONNA KILL YOU." I yelled at her sitting up with still my eyes closed. Oh... we were still in the car. Oh well I can live here for once...

"RUN SHES GONNA KILL MEHHH." Allison can be so annoying at times... I opened my eyes and the car doors were opened with only me in it.

I got up and out of the car and into the house. Why is everybody eating? Hmm... maybe I should go on a diet...

"I'm going to my room." I grumbled at them. A chorus of okays were said.

I changed into baggy sweats because I suddenly didn't care about what I looked like anymore. I wiped off all of my make up and turned on my laptop. I started watching Japanese cartoon shows. OMG THAT BUNNY IS SO CUTE. NOOO DONT KILL HER SHES TOO KAWAII FOR YOU BITCHHH.

Then, I suddenly heard a knock on my window... I went up to my window and opened it and I heard a much too familiar voice sing...

"Yeah, you can be the greatest

You can be the best

You can be the King Kong banging on your chest

You can beat the world

You can beat the war

You can talk to God, go banging on his door

You can throw your hands up