C9: Break-ups and Dating

Chapter 9: Break-ups and Dating

__________________

Zayn's P.O.V

Right now, we are at our concert in Seattle at the key arena. I just got back from Cassie's house and watched a scary movie but when I didn't realize I was about to kiss Alison, she yelled at me and called me out reminding me that I already have a girlfriend, Perrie.

'Hey, babe! How'ya doin?'

Perrie texted me just as I was thinking about her.

'About to do a concert.'

'I have a surprise for you!'

'What is it?'

'Look, about a couple feet away from you'

I turn around and see Perrie, Eleanor, and Danielle standing there. "Surprise!!!" Perrie yelled running into my arms. "Hi babe! I missed you so much!" I say to her. Alison walks up to us and says softly "As if." Then walks away. Is she even thinking right now? What the heck?! "What?!" I say. But she couldn't hear me. "What was that about?" Perrie asked as she pecked her lips on me. "I don't know, I'm gonna go talk to her, be right back." I say letting go of Perrie and walking towards Alison.

Alison's P.O.V

"As if" I say when I overhear their conversation. This is so stupid. He knows that he tried to kiss me when we were at Cassie's house. I had to remind him that he had a girlfriend already. What a jerk. Perrie is such a nice girl, no one deserves to be treated like how Zayn treated her behind her back. Why can't he just see that he has enough? I feel sorry for Perrie. I gotta say, her and Zack Efron look better together.

As I storm off, I walk into Harry's dressing room. "Hey, curly." I say. "Hi Alison, how are you?" "Okay... I guess... anyways, how are you and Alexia doing?" "I was planning to ask her out..." "Oh my gosh, really!!! She would be so happy! She loves you, Harry." "Thanks" "How are you gonna ask her out?" "I was planning to go and have a picnic with her at a park." "Aww so sweet!" "Thanks-" Harry was about to say something before Zayn walked in.

"Hey, Harry, I think we should go and get ready for your concert." I say trying to pull Harry's arm. "Alison, you stay here. I need to talk to you, Harry, can you leave please? Just for a moment?" Zayn asks Harry. "Uhhh sure, mate." Harry answers walking out of the room. "What do you want to talk about?" I say while pulling my phone out an going on twitter. "No, you know what I'm talking about." "I don't think you do, jerk." I say walking out.

"Alison, wait!" "Go away." "No. Why are you trying to ignore me?" "I'm not, its just that..." "Just what?" "Nothing. Go back to your dressing room to work on your vocals, for the concert." "Alison." He says grabbing my arm. "What?" Then, I look across me and see Perrie kissing one of the guys who work back stage. Zayn turns around with a hurt look. "Perrie?!" He says letting go of me. "Zayn! it's not what it looks like!!!" Perrie says wiping her lips. "Whatever." Zayn says walking away. "Oh well..." Perrie says. "What?! You just let him go?!" "Well, we need to see other people, right?" "Wow, I guess I don't know you, Perrie." I say while running off to find Zayn.

"Zayn?!" I yell looking for him, I run into his room and see him crying in the corner. "You okay, buddy?" "Y-yeah... I- I'm s-sorry." Zayn says stuttering. "Its okay... shhhh." I sit next to him and pat and hug him until he stops crying. "You better now?" "Yeah... thanks Alison, did you know that Harry was gonna ask out Alexia?" "Yeah... they're having a date right now." "They're such a cute couple."

Harry's P.O.V

Right now, I am having a picnic with Alexia at night in the park two hours before we start the concert. "Aren't the stars beautiful?" She says staring at the stars. "Not as beautiful as you." "Aww, Harry, your so sweet, and cheesy..." "Hahahaha I've been practicing lines for years." "Really? like what?" "Are you from Tennessee? Because your the only ten I see." Alexia laughs so hard. "Thats probably why people call you the lady's man." "Yeah... but sometimes they can take it too far..." "Really? who does?" "Some co-show hosts." "Oh... I'm sorry..." "It's alright." There was a couple of minutes of silence. "Listen... Alexia, I wanted to ask you a question when I met you from the start..." I say pulling out the box from my pocket.

Alexia's P.O.V

"Listen... Alexia, I wanted to ask you a question from the start..." Harry says pulling out a cute red box with a now and a little card on it. Harry is so sweet, he is special, I've never felt this way about someone before. Its like he is a key to my heart. "Oh my gosh, Harry!" I say gasping as I open the box. It was a necklace that had a forever sign on it and it said love on the side in cursive. "A little something." He says as he gets closer to me. "You see, if you put this necklace on, then it means your my girlfriend... Alexia Anne Ariga, will you be my girlfriend?" Harry's says.

"Oh my gosh!!! Yes! A thousand times yes! And not just because your Harry Styles... I love you too Harry!!!" I say as I jump on him and hug him as we fall to the floor. We laugh. Harry gets up and hugs me by my waist as I turn to look at him face- to- face. "I love you." Harry says getting close. "I love you too." I say as he kisses me as I lay on him on the ground. I pull away for air.

"We should go back for your concert." "Aww do we have to go now?" "Yes... I know I don't want to go either... but we have to." "Fine... lets go." He says as he gets up and pulling me up too by the waist. He intwines our fingers together and we walk back to the car and drive back to the key arena.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading my story!!! I would like it if you voted as you read even though this is so suckish! I would like to give a shout out to my other friend @jocelynnhere. By the way I am so sorry that you have to wait every week for just one chapter! If I were you, I would get mad too. I'm very very sorry but I am just lazy.

Love, Ally. xoxo