Chapter 11: Period

Chapter 11: Period
__________________

Alison's P.O.V

Right now, we are on the bus, riding to California. I just woke up. Oh my gosh... my head fluffing hurts! My stomach hurts so bad I can't even get up. Oh no. I see the color red on my white blanket. "CASSIE, ALEXIA, SERENA, AND CINDY!!! COME HERE!!!" I yell while clutching my stomach to try and hold in the pain. The girls come running towards me. "What's wrong, Al?" Cassie asks. I answer by picking up the blanket to show them the red spot. "I'm gonna go wash that..." Alexia says grabbing the blanket. "I'm gonna go get you some pills." Serena says while walking towards the cabinet. "I'll go get you some water." Cindy says. "Owwwwww It hurts a lot!!!" I scream and groan in pain. This is how it's gonna feel for a whole week.

The boys come running in. "Alison! Are you okay?" Zayn says worriedly as he runs to me and hugs me."Some things that you don't need to know..." I say getting out of bed. "Owwww" I groan and fall to the ground as tears fall from my face."BABY! What happened? You know you can tell me anything." Zayn says picking me up and holding me by my waist. "Girl stuff. Okay?" I say turning face to face with Zayn. "I love you." I say kissing him. "I love you too." He says kissing back. "She's turning flirty, it's the emotion that she mostly turns into." Cassie says. "What do you mean?" Zayn asks.

"Zayn, can I spend the rest of the day with you?" I ask. "Yes, love." Zayn answers.

Zayn's P.O.V

Yay! I'm so excited! I get to spend the whole day or week with flirty Alison!!! She's so cute. "Where do you want to go, love?" I ask while walking out of the bus. The bus stopped because we came to the hotel. "Can we go eat? I'm starving." Alison asks. "Sure, what do you want to eat?" "I don't know... anything, I'll eat anything, I am starving right now." "Alright, let's go eat at McDonalds." "Yay!!!"

Right now, we are at McDonalds and Alison won't let go of me, I like it when she's flirty. "I'll get two meals please." Zayn says. (Author's Note: I couldn't really think of any McDonald orders, Lol.) "Okay, and would you like any digits with that?" The cashier asks. I think she's trying to get my number... "Can you not see that he's my boyfriend? Look, see?" Alison says before she kisses me. "Go hit on someone else, you fluff nugget." Alison says pulling me away.

"You okay, Babe?" I ask looking at her. "Yeah, I'm fine... I guess my period is really taking over..." She says. As we are almost done eating, a big group of teenage girls walk up to us with pen and paper. "H-h-h-h-hi.... C-c-c-can w-w-w-we get your autograph? We are a really big fan of yours." One girl with blonde messy hair asks handing me the pen and paper. "Uhhh sure." I say signing my signature. "Who is that? She's so ugly, are you cheating on Perrie?!! Ugghhh why her? Pick someone better!" The other girl with red hair says. "She's my girlfriend, if you have a problem with that then I can just leave, you jerky fans. Besides, me and Perrie broke up." I say getting up and grabbing Alison's hand.

"C'mon lets go, are you alright?" I ask as we get towards the car. "Lets just go, I don't want to talk about it." She says. I see a tear fall down her cheek. "Aww babe, don't cry, don believe them, their just jealous that you have me and that I have you." I say trying to cheer her up. She stops crying. "Your the best boyfriend ever." She says as she gives me a kiss. I drive back to the hotel and get some sleep, its 8:30 now and I want to get as much sleep as I can get.

"NO! MOM, DAD! IM SORRY I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE BORN, IM SORRY!!!" Alison yells and cries in her sleep. I try to wake her up. "Alison?! It's okay, it's just a dream, wake up!!!" I say as she wakes up crying. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." She says crying as she hugs me. "It's okay, it's just a dream." I hug her and pat her back. After a moment of silence, I kiss her forehead just to tell her that I'm here. "You wanna talk about it?" I ask. "No..." "Want me to lay down with you until you fall asleep?" "Can you stay here?" "Okay, whatever you want, love." I say laying down beside her. The exact same thing happened when we were lost in Washington.

---- Next Day----

I open my eyes and see a beautiful sleeping Alison. I kiss her forehead so she can wake up. She wakes up smiling as she flutters her eyes open. "Goodmorning, love." I say getting up. "Morning." She says stretching. I am at one side of the bed and she stands at the other. I walk around the bed and pull her to a hug. "I love you." I say giving her a peck on the lips. "Love you too." She answers giving me a peck on the lips. "Time for recording, babe, get some breakfast and we will go." Alison says walking in the bathroom going to change.

Me and Alison got a room together, Harry and Alexia got a room, Niall and Serena got a room, Liam and Cindy, and Louis and Cassie got a room together. I decided to pull a prank on Alison, since she was in the bathroom changing, maybe I should... swing the door open... sounds good. 1...2...3... I open the door "Hello beautiful." I say as she was about to put her pants on but she doesn't have any on. "ZAYN!!!!" She yells trying to close the door. I whistle. "Love you!" I say. "Wow, Zayn, you douche bag." She says as she walks out of the bathroom fully dressed. "But you love me, right?" I ask "Yeah, sure... I can't stay mad at you." She says.

Author's Note: I'm sorry that you had to know all that girl stuff, Idk why I put that... I didn't want to put any cuss words... accept for douche bag. GO SEAHAWKS!!!! I am a Seahawks fan!!! Are you a Broncos fan or Seahawks fan? Comment to tell me! I am getting ready for the Super Bowl! OMG IM so fluffing excited!!!

Love, Ally. =^.^=