Chapter 8: Scary Movie

________________

Alison's P.O.V

Today, I am at the mall having a girls day out since I had to make up for it because I wasn't here. "Where is Aeropostale? I haven't been here in a while and I forgot the place." I say trying to remember where it is. "Let's go to a different store." Cassie says.

~After we buy a lot of stuff~

"So... How did you get that job of being the body guard and care taker of one direction?" Alexia asks. "Long story..." I tell them what happened when I was at England. "So... whattup with you and Zayn?" Cindy says trying to embarrass me. "What?!! There's nothing going on between me and Zayn. He has Perrie. We will never go out, I hate him, he is so vain and he is selfish." I say trying to explain myself. "Sure..." "Oh my gosh, Cindy, there is NOTHING between us!" I say trying to make myself clear. "Do you think Niall likes me?" Serena says trying to change the subject. "Well, I see the way he looks at you..." I try to say. "Nevermind... Let's go before the boys start whining that they are hungry." Serena says.

'Where are you? we're starving!!!' Zayn gives me a text.

'Wanna eat McDonalds or Jack In The Box?'

'McDonalds'

'Yes, ma'am'

'Hey! I am a guy, ask my mirror!'

'Whatever, bye.'

I look at my phone and sigh, Cassie is driving and I am in the passengers seat while the rest are sitting in the back. "What's wrong Al?" Cassie asks. "Nothing, we just have to go and get McDonalds for the boys." I answer. "Okay, that's fine."

We are back at Cassie's house and when we walk in, the boys are playing Just Dance 2014 on the wii. "McDonalds!!! We got McDonalds!!!" I yell to the boys. "Oh, good, I'm starving! But where's the other food for the rest of the boys?" Niall says. "Ha ha, very funny, FRIES ARE MINE!!!" Serena says. She is just like Niall, they both love food, and they don't get fat at all for eating the ten thousands of pound that they eat everyday. "NOOO I LOVE MY BABY FRIES!!!" Niall yells at Serena as he yanks the bag from her hands.

"So... Cassie, do you have a job?" Louis said out of the blue. "No... trying to look for one, why you ask?" "Oh... me and the lads were thinking that maybe all of you girls could get a job working on your with us so Alison doesn't have to be miserable for the rest of summer." Louis says. "Maybe you can be a fashion designer for the boys!!!" I say excited. "Alexia can be their manager, Serena can be the hair designer, and Cindy can be the make up artist!" I say with excitement again. "Awesome! so we have it all settled!" Liam says.

"I'm bored." Harry says. "How about a scary movie?" Zayn says. "Okay, I have some scary movies!" Cassie says. "What time is it?" Liam asks. "1:30" I say. "Okay, we can watch the movie and be in time for our concert." Liam says. Cassie puts the disk in and we all snuggle together as Cassie is sitting with Louis, Alexia is sitting next to Harry, Cindy is sitting next to Liam, and Serena is sitting next to Niall. Oh, no... it looks like Zayn is gonna sit next to me... ever since he took care of me on the bus, I kind of stopped talking to him. I get up and sit on the one seated chair. Zayn looks hurt and just sits on the two person couch alone.

OH MY GOSH THIS MOVIE IS SO SCARY IM SHAKING SO BADLY!!! I hide under my blanket... as the possessed lady walks closer to the closet... closer... Closer... "AHHHHH!!!" I scream closing my eyes. "Your only scared because your alone on the seat." Zayn says as he pats the seat next to him. "Okay, only because I'm scared." I say still shuddering. I sit next to Zayn and he puts his arm around me. The lady is in the closet hiding from the dark death shadow coming after her... "AHHHHH!!!" I yell suddenly realizing that Zayn is pulling me closer and I am hiding my face in his tattooed chest. I always get so scared when I watch scary movies. "Shhhh, it's okay, it's just a movie..." He says trying to calm me. I look up into his dark brown shiny eyes, he gets closer... closer... "Stop. Stop. You have Perrie, why are you doing this?!!" I yell at him jumping off the couch and making everyone state at us. Cassie stops the movie. "I think it's time for your guys concert..." Cindy says trying to break the silence. "Yeah, I guess we should go..." Harry says. "Aww do you have to go now?" Alexia says. "Yeah, you can come too, love." Harry says. "Yay!" Alexia says while hugging Harry.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading my story, and I am VERY sorry that I am updating this by week and that this is slow.

Love, Ally.xoxo

Ship Names

___________

#Zalison

#Louissidy

#Alexrry

#Niallerena

#Ciam