Precarious

Damien:

Today was going good so far. Shayne had stopped by earlier to drop off some homework for our group project due next week but other than that, today has been uneventful. I didn't have any plans so I was currently just relaxing and playing some Skyrim. Even though I beat it twice already, I was determined to beat it with every race you could pick. Right now I was fighting a frost troll as a Khajiit. I was about to finish him when my phone rang. I paused the game and picked up my phone. Boze was calling me. I wonder what for.

"Hey" I said.

"Damien?" Boze asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" I replied.

"Could you come to the southwest gate of the college?" She said.

"The gate? Why?" I asked curious.

"I kinda took a bet from Joven that I couldn't jump the gate?" She said.

"What? What happened?" I asked standing up.

"I didn't win the bet and lets just say I'm stuck" Boze said.

"I'm on my way" I said closing the door behind me.

"Great, I uh.. I'll just.. Hang in here?" She said before hanging up.

I quickly made my way down the stairs and out of the building. I bumped into Joven as I fast walked out the door, he yelled something at me as I walked off. Pretty soon I was at the gate and saw her. If I wasn't focused on helping her, I probably would've been laughing. Boze was hanging upside down on the fence stuck there by her belt buckle on her pants.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Does it look like I'm ok?" Boze retorted.

"Good point" I said.

"Just get me down from here okay" She stated.

I nodded and moved towards the fence. I tried a couple different was but none of them worked. I didn't want her to fall on her face. Finally I decided to just go for it. I grabbed her legs and pulled. She ended up being freed but fell right on top of me. We fell to the ground, her hips on my hips.

"Umm" I said turning red.

"This is uh" Boze said also blushing.

Just then we heard a whistle. We both looked up and saw Shayne and Olivia walking past us on the trail.

"I didn't know you two were that freaky deaky" Olivia said staring.

Boze and I scrambled to get off each other and stand up.

"It's not what you think" I said.

"Yeah he was just helping me" Boze said.

"I don't want to know what he was helping you with ya deviants" Shayne teased.

"Go away" Boze said rolling her eyes.

"Just make sure you guys wear protection" Olivia teased before walking off.

Shayne and Olivia laughed to themselves as they walked away. It was just Boze and I alone again.

"So I-" I began.

"Lets never talk about this again" Boze said.

"Agreed" I said nodding.

We walked back to the dorms and said goodbye. I was getting a drink from the soda machine when I saw Joven again.

"Hey dude" I said picking up my sprite.

"Hey" He said.

"Sorry about almost bowling you over" I apologized.

"Yeah, did you fix what I told you bt the way?" He asked.

"Huh? I wasn't really paying attention when I ran past you" I said.

"Oh, I was just trying to tell you that your fly was down" Joven said nonchalantly.

"Wait what?" I said looking down.

Sure enough my fly was down. How did I not notice that? Oh my God. This makes the earlier situation with Boze in from of our friends even more embarrassing.